Chapter 43: Persuasion

***Thank you for showing so much patience. As long as my readers like and comment on the chapters, it will definitely motivate me to write the chapters quickly and publish them. ***

    Riddhima was resting in her cell. As she moved her eyes from left to right in her cell, she found 12 men and women, which indicated they were Vansh Raisinghania's men. 

    Riddhima was in quiet shock. She never knew that Vansh's reach was on this level. 

    Her anxiety was heightened since she had been able to keep those photographs hidden from everyone until that point.

    A small ship was floating 200 km away from the mainland of India towards Bangladesh. A guy in his hood was focusing on the high level computer programming language. He was frustrated because he was unable to solve the given problem. 

    There was a sound of a boat stopping near the ship. After 10 minutes, the door to his room on the ship was opened. 

    "Luciano, did you get it?" 

    "No, give me a few more hours.", Luciano replied. 

    "24 hours. That's it. Otherwise your dead body will float in the Bay of Bengal." 

    "Boss, I will recover the footage. Don't worry, ma'am will be with you.", Luciano assured. 

    "Better.", Vansh replied being austere.

     Angre entered and assured them of being safe. 

    "I must say, you have given John a good training.", Vansh praised Angre. 

    "Boss, it was tough to steal the hard disk from the NCB lockers. But we have amazing talented men with us.", Angre said with a smirk. 

    "Boss, why did you ask me to come in the midst of the sea?", Luciano asked. 

    "I didn't want you to enter India with a valid passport. I never wanted any government official to note down about your arrival from Italy. I know they have woven a web for me so that somehow they get some evidence against me through my wife. But they forgot that they were dealing with Vansh Raisinghania.", he smirked.

    Riddhima walked to the corner of the cell and checked the photographs once again but couldn't understand how to find a clue from those photographs. 

    She thought to solve this problem she first needed a bail and for that she needed to cooperate with Vansh. But she was not ready to forgive Vansh after what he did with her. She was angry with herself for not being powerful enough to stop her own marriage. Slowly, she started hating herself for not being mentally strong, for her poor fate, for not being able to share her burden with anyone.

    At 1 a.m. Luciano screamed, "It's there. Look at the footage." 

    Vansh almost ran towards him, inspecting all the recordings. 

    Now, he needed to plan again to present the footage in court in such a manner as if it looked like it was a failure of NCB. 

    Vansh's first priority was Riddhima. 

    He had not slept peacefully from the day Riddhima went away from him because of her false arrest.

    It was the fourth day since the previous adjournment. 

    Riddhima had her morning tea with other prisoners but was skillfully surrounded by Vansh's men. 

    The sweeper looked at her and pointed to something with her eyes. She followed her eyes and found some papers tucked away near the bushes, hidden from view so that no one could see them.