Chapter 9: Is Vansh a Protector or a Foe?

Readers need to go through previous chapters to find the connections, otherwise this chapter will become meaningless to you.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     It was the last day of Riddhima's board exam which she wrote. After coming out of the school gate she heard some gossip. Approaching one of the trespassers she asked about it, "Is there any problem?" 

    "Actually, the roads are blocked because of some political riots. So the city has been at a standstill for an odd 3 hours.", the man informed her. 

    She nodded and was in deep thought about how to return home or rather to her new destination. Riddhima was standing there alone while the guardians of her classmates were picking their child for home.

    Suddenly, an exotic car came and stopped just an inch away from her. Riddhima gasped seeing the car because somehow it was known to her. The window was slid down by the owner, "Get in, Riddhima." 

    She gasped and was shocked too, checked out the surroundings where every single citizen was gawking at Riddhima and the car, which made her more embarrassed. 

    Gathering a lot of courage she spoke, "I won't, Mr. Raisinghania." 

    Vansh looked with narrowed eyes at her and got out of the car. Riddhima checked out the surroundings again, seeing him out of the car and became more embarrassed by his act. 

   "They don't matter to me. But, you, surely. Get in now.", Vansh stated like an austere man.

    Riddhima wanted to deny again but sensing the situation and stubbornness of the person in front of her, she remained silent, and walked inside the car. Vansh too got in and started to drive it.

    They were stuck on a road which was going to open in 10 minutes. Riddhima felt dryness in her throat and started coughing. Vansh offered her water as usual she denied it, rather opened her bag and took out her water bottle but alas! It was empty. 

    Vansh sensed the situation and offered the water once again, but Riddhima denied to have it.

    "Stop being stubborn Miss. Riddhima. Don't be so egoistic that you welcome death.", Vansh stated with anger.

    Riddhima was absorbing his statement, took the bottle from his hand and had it. Vansh smirked at her act.

    Vansh was looking straight towards the blocked road but he sensed something and turned towards Riddhima's side. 

    Riddhima looked at him, after feeling his gaze on her, his sombre expression slowly turned into a smirk when he pressed a switch near his steering and a black shield covered the window on Riddhima's side. 

    "Why did you put this shield? Now, I can't see the surroundings. What the hell are you doing?", Riddhima questioned in anger. 

   "Check out the surroundings through the windshield and my window. Stop asking questions every minute.", Vansh stated. 

    Riddhima sat straight and was iching the seat belt in anger with her finger.

    Exactly 10 minutes later, the road was opened and Vansh sped up his car. Riddhima looked at him but this time chose to keep quiet.

    "An obedient person always looks beautiful." Vansh stated while driving. 

    Riddhima couldn't stop herself but gave a befitting reply to his taunt, "In that case you should be the ugliest person in this world." 

   Vansh smirked at her reply, "I'm impressed." Riddhima narrowed her eyes while taking a glance at him.

   The car stopped in front of Rathi house and Riddhima was in a hurry to get out of that car because it was becoming claustrophobic for her to be with the person whom she met for only one day. 

   "Have patience Riddhima, hurry always empties a soul.", he said with a stern face. Riddhima gave him a questioning look.

   "Miss. Riddhima, here is a gift for you. Open it." Without saying anything, she opened and found a feng shui where "HOPE" is written at the top.

  "Hope is like peace. It is not a gift from God. It is a gift only we can give one another.", he stated looking at Riddhima. Riddhima felt something putting it in her bag. She got out of her car and went inside the house. 

   Vansh kept waiting there, he looked towards the window of a particular room, which was quite visible from his car. The room got lit up after 2 minutes and Vansh took a deep breath, took out his phone and dialed a number, "Where are you Mr. Rathi?"

   "Oh! Raisinghania, I'm still stuck on the road.", he replied over the phone. 

   "Riddhima reached your home safely.", Vansh informed him.

   "But, I would have picked her up. Why did you put so much effort?", Mr. Rathi said. 

   "She was alone there. I'll plan my next move but till then everything should be in my control and you have to make that sure.", Vansh said, being determined.

   "Yes, as you order, Boss.", Mr. Rathi replied. Vansh hung up the call and drove back to his home.

    Riddhima after lighting up her room, opened her bag, took out the feng shui, gifted by Vansh, and looked at it's ornate, then went towards the roadside window and hung it there. She touched the feng shui when a zephyr tranquilised her mind and a smile appeared on her face unknowingly feeling SOLACE.

    Vansh parked his car in Raisinghania Villa and a guard came to open the door of the car but he showed his palm. The guard nodded and went away. 

   Vansh took his phone and dialed a number, "Angre! I need the footage from the left of my car where Riddhima sat."

   "Ok Boss, is there any problem?", Angre asked, being curious.

   "That I'll check myself. Did we get the deal?", Vansh said, being stern. 

    Angre replied with enthusiasm, "Yes Boss, we got 50% share in manufacturing of Californium in California and now we can supply the coal and cement industries in India."

   "Great and I'm waiting for that footage.", Vansh replied in eagerness.

How was the chapter?....

Feedback in Comment Section.....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Take care of yourself and your family......