prologue

AnimeAJIN

As promised, Tanjiro X Kanao fanfic. Sorry it took longer then expected.

No ones Pov.

This scene takes place in the middle of the night in tokyo. A group of 4 demons were speeding down an alley in fear as something with glowing red eyes was jumping off the walls as it leaves behind a streak of red. Shit I can't believe it. He...no "it" actually exist-*slash* augh. The Demon was cut off as a streak of red passes by and cuts off its head off in a blink of an eye. The other demons were in fear as they see there comrade turn to dust while the glowing red eyes of this slayer was flaring off the eyes of the fox mask. Let's book it!! One of the Demons said as they were now climbing a building.

An electrical power can be heard from the masked slayer as he sees multiple white lines, guiding him towards the Demons kneck. Target acquired*fwoosh*. The slayer says to himself as he dashes in super speed and up the building as the Demons were freaking out as they were climbing faster.*fwoosh*. But the demon slayer ended up going ahead of all of them as he was seen a few feet away from them as he extends his arms out and allows himself to free fall towards the fearful demons, as the masked slayer sword burned bright red and flames were surrounding the blade as the final slash made everything faded to black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tanjiro's Pov.

As I entered back in my sister's apartment and shut the door behind me, the devil herself was already up and was eating breakfast while still having her hair all messy. Hey Oni-chan, how was your workout? Nezuko asked me as I dropped the duffel bag. It was good. But how come you look so drowsy, I thought you went to bed? I asked as Nezuko gave me her toothy smile. I just read some fanfics as usual. Nezuko said as I smiled. It's good to read, but you shouldn't stay up so late. I pointed out as I took an apple and bite down onto it. Tanjiro trust me. When you go to read fanfic, that word does not exist. Nezuko pointed out as I just continued eating.

I then unlocked my phone to see that Zenitsu texted me. He went on to say that we got a couple of new transfer students and it's our job to show them around campus. I don't mind helping out, but I'm really tired today because those Demons had me chasing them around the city. But I will have no complaints, it's my own fault becuase I still need to master sun breathing. discipline is the number one teacher, as a certain master of my once said. I just hope we get a nice group of new friends this year. I thought to myself as I went inside my room.

Kanao's Pov.

As I was getting ready, I was checking out the recent demon reports in the area to see where I can go hunting. But surprisingly there hasn't been many sittings in tokyo lately, Even though there aren't many demon slayers here. Ok Kanao, Breakfast is ready! Kanae Nee-san called out as I exited put the room. Coming nee-san. I called out as I entered the dinning room where her new husband was sitting at. Hey Kanao, I'd be taking you and Genya to school. Sanemi-san said as Kanae sat next to him. For a man with alot of scars, he is very kind and I would totally accept him as a big brother. Hey Kanao, nice weather today huh? But his little brother not so much.

Meet Genya Shinazugawa, now don't get me wrong nice kid and all. But he tends to be a bit to friendly at times while always bothering me. So Kanao, I know that transferring into a new school will be hard. But just remember to try and make friends. Kanae asked as I just nodded. Dont worry nee-san, I will make sure Kanao meets plenty of people. Genya volunteered as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. *crack*-YAAOOWWW. Which made me instinctively bend his fingers back while he squeals in pain. BAHAHAHAHA!! Which had big bro Sanemi laughing like crazy. Hey Kanao, let go of Genya-kun. Kanae said as I let go.

Luckily Shinobu nee-san taught me to never let a boy that close to me. And that I'm allowed to break some bones if they pop my personal bubble. Dont worry Genya-Kun, she only did it to the point where she stunned your hand. Kanae nee-san pointed out she was taking care of Genya. Actually I could have done way worst but I decided to be nice. I thought to myself as I got my bag and opened the window. Hey, where you going? Big bro Sanemi asked as I hopped out the window. I would happily excepted his request to drive me, but I don't want to be anywhere near his brother so I'll just run to school.

No one's Pov.

The scene then changed to Tanjiro's apartment as Nezuko had her school uniform on and looked back towards her brother. Bye oni-chan, I will be walking with Aoi and Cho-chan today. Nezuko calls out as she exits the door. Meanwhile Tanjiro was taking out his black and red chest as he takes out his sword, mask, and gear inside while quickly getting dressed for school while he jumps out the window to run on the buildings. 30 minutes left, hopefully Mr Tomioka wont kick my ass again. Tanjiro thought to himself while flipping over a couple of vents while buttoning up his shirt.

.

Tanjiro was skilled in parkour which helped him during his run while tying his tie while cacthing his blazer after throwing it over a roof. But what he doesn't realize was that Kanao was also running thru another roof almost mimicking the exact same movements Tanjiro was making. But surprisingly they didn't sense eachothers presence. They both jumped off the side of the walls while also rolling onto another roof, they both were skilled with there footwork as they were both now balancing on the pipe connecting to one building in the middle. But Kanao would proceed to roll down a small pipe bridge while Tanjiro proceeds to use a laundry string to swing to above Kanao

Suddenly, as both of them crossed paths, a small glow in there hearts seem to light up. Both having a lilac and red mixed color as everything around them seem to stop moving. But as the two reached to the rooftop, a wall divided them as they stopped to look back in wonder while Tanjiro's eyes and red mark glowed a small red while Kanao's eyes glowed a small bright lilac color. The two slowly walked To the edge and looked around the city. Whoa/whoa. They both said to themselves as both of them can see something no one else can. Millions of small lights that were glowing off of people can be seen thru there city. Kanao and Tanjiro were star strucked as they smiled at the same time while not noticing the others presence. *RINNNG!*. But suddenly the school bell rang as both looked back in shock on there sides as Tanjiro starts to run.

But only Kanao stayed until the buetiful glow of the human lights were slowly fading away. Amazing. Kanao thought to herself as she held her hand over her heart. It feels so warm and peaceful. Something I wish I can always be around to. Kanao thought to herself as she just stares into the city as the scene ended there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: hey Guys, hope you like the prologue. Now before I end the chapter I wanted to thank AnimeAJIN for helping me out on what type of plot you will all see later on.

And also to show you Tanjiro's demon slayer outfit.

(Art not mine)

And just note that ima post as much as I can on this

Also Cho is AmazonZoo oc.

That's all good night.

To be continued.