Chapter 12: The birth of squad "Night hunters"

Kanao's Pov.

As I was waiting for my new partner to arrive. I looked to my left to see a familiar face in a blue and white tech ware hoodie. Heh, who knew you'd be apart of the demon slayer core to. Himari says as she takes off her hoodie with a smile. Takahashi? I asked in disbelief as me and Himari stood in the front of the door. Honestly I just expected of you to be some skater girl. But this just makes you more badass. Himari points out as I couldn't help but laugh. hehe, thank you I'm flattered. But why do you think the chairwoman wants to see us? I asked as Himari shrugs. No clue, maybe we got promoted to hashiras. Himari guessed out of excitement with a smile.

The leader of the demon slayer sore shall see you now.

Suddenly, the Ubuyashik daughters appeared and widens the door for us as me and Himari entered the room.
.
.
.
.
.

No one's Pov.

As Kanao and Himari sit in there chairs, a women with white hair takes her eyes off the computer and went on. Kanao Tsuyuri, Himari Takahashi, I am Amane Ubuyashiki. The women said as Kanao and Himari stood up and bow. It is nice to meet you ma'am/ It is nice to meet you ma'am. The two said with proper manners as Amane signals them to sit down. I am so sorry to call you two here so late at night. Beleive me when I say the health of my demon slayers mean more to me then killing Muzan and any other demon that is out there. Amane points out as Himari shakes her head. No problem Ma'am. Himari says as Kanao decided to add something. As demon slayers that is our duty to come to your need. After hearing that, the head of the demon slayer core can only smile of appreciation at the two young lady's infront of her.

Amane then proceeds to tell the two her reason for the meeting. As you two know, Muzan Kibutsuji have lived more then about 1000 years. And over these years he had 12 very powerful demons at his side. Amane explains as the demon slayers nods in agreement. But luckily during the Taisho Era, the 7 higher rank demons were all defeated. And there were no signs of replacements for decades now. Amane points out while turning on the slideshow. Until...until Muzan brought something back from his "journey out of hell". Amane says as she proceeds to show multiple pictures of flaming men.

Each one possessing different colored flames, and each one being burnt to a crisp in the most gruesome ways possible. They are called hellfire Vessels. Legend has it that each different color represents different parts of hell. The next slide was presented with a name. In the taisho Era there were a hellfire Breath users, due to a huge chunk of them being demon slayers. Which brings us to an interesting fact about hellfire users. Amne explains as she turns off the slides and leans in. There flames are alive and would be sealed within a stone that will only choose humans as proper "vessels". Demons aren't allowed to posses it. Amane explains as Himari and Kanao grew curios.

Kanao and Himari were then handed small text books. This is the best amount of information we have of them, but in each decade or so the hellfire users will grow new abilities...and they will grow more unstable. Amane explains as Himari raises her hands. Ma'am why are you giving us this information. Himari ask as Amane sits back in her chair. I want to create a task force to fight, preserve,contain, and even possibly tame all the hellfire Stones. Amane explains as she opens her cabinet.

She would then explain a very important fact that had the two slayers shocked. You two are actually one of the very few that made close contact with hellfire Vessels. Amane said as both demon slayers were shocked. Even though she didnt see him, one of the demons that Kanao was fighting ended up getting killed by a hellfire user. Amane explains as she would then slide a file towards Himari. We managed to remove the green hellfire stone, but in doing so we had to kill the host. Amane explains as Himari only holds the file up. So, why are you giving me this? Himari asks as Amane only looks into her eyes and answers. It seems the last vessel of green hellfire was connected to you, I just thought this might help with some closure. Amane explains as Himari only puts the file down.