Chapter 11: The birth of Tanjiros intense Asthma and Kanaos jealousy Final

No one's Pov.

Alot of people expect the worst kind of situation when you make a deal with the devil. Some might have to do some gruesome things like sacrificing a goat or a child.

*siiiiiiiiiipppppppp*.

Some may think that you have to get some certain ingredients or demonic items.

*Siiiiiiiiiiippppppppp*...haaaa.

But for Tanjiros end of the bargen in this deal. All he had to bring was tea, a black lap dog, and cakes. This doesn't have nuts right, I'm allergic. Akumu says as Tanjiro gave him a blank face. Oh yeah, I killed your family. I shouldn't be picky. Akumu jokes as he strokes the dogs fur. Don't be giving me this uncle act, I'm here to call for my end of the bargen. Tanjiro says as Akumu was shocked. Dam, so persistent. Akumu says as he puts the cut down. I'm aware of our agreement, but you must understand that I'm a very busy man. Akumu says as he was playing with the dogs floppy ears.

He would then pull and push the dogs fluffy chubby cheeks as he rests his head ontop of it. You know, creating more orphans, killing more orphans- enough. Tanjiro demanded as Akumu frowned. I want my end of the deal. I want you to gift me the ability to defeat anyone of my choosing. Tanjiro demands as Akumu shrugs. Sure, I'm sure I can teach a few breathing techniques. Akumu suggests as Tanjiro imeidtiatly cuts him off. No like, give me an ability like to shoot ice or wolverine claws, or something deadly. Tanjiro demanded as Akumu remains silent.

Pff...heheheheHAHAHAA.

And starts laughing as Tanjiro grew irritated. What's so funny? He asks as Akumu wipes his tears. Sorry it's just that, your asking for the most stupidest things. Akumu was now holding back his laughter as he points at Tanjiro. Who do you think you are, a main comic book hero? What, you think my powers come from a radioactive spider? Bahahahaha. Akumu was now dying of laughter as Tanjiro grew embarrassed.

This went on for a good five minutes. Akumu was slowly collecting himself as Tanjiro grew a more irritated frown. Hahaha..haha....hoooo......okay. okay I'm good. Akumu says as he sits up straight. Listen, personally I don't beleive you should get some mystic ability bullshit. Akumu says as he holds his arm out. I'll give you an example, grab my arm. Akumu instructs as Tanjiro grabs Akumus forearm.

*ZAP* Whoa-*slap* OW.

And in a Blink of an eye. Akumu's arm phased thru Tanjiros grip, and would even receive a slap to the cheek. Now, ima do one even harder. Without no bullshit. Akumu says as Tanjiro holds his arm with two hands. Ready? Akumu asks as Tanjiro nods.

I'm ready for you thi-*SLAP!!!* AAHHH.

Tanjiro shreaks in pain after Akumu slaps him in the face with his other hand. See what I mean? no magic yet I still got you. Akumu points out as Tanjiro sits up with a red palm on his face. That's why I prefer total concentration constant. It improves your body and even increases your muscles for attack power. Akumu points out as he leans back a bit. But then again, Its all pointless if there isnt a certain instinct. Akumu says as Tanjiro grew curious. Like what? Tanjiro asks as we see an evil look on Akumus face. Follow me, there's something I would like to show you. Akumu says as he got up and walked with Tanjiro.
.
.
.
.
.
(Start of theme)