Chapter 1: Tanjiro Kamado and Kanao Tsuyuri

No one's Pov.

As Tanjiro was sneaking around the school, he couldnt help but groan in frustration as the final bell ringed thru out the school. Hey Tanjiro. Until someone caught his attention. She had a messy hair bun tied up as she was signaling him to run to the corner. So Tanjiro looked around and dashed to the girl a bit alarmed. Cho how the hell are you late, weren't you walking with Nezuko? Tanjiro asked as Cho shrugged with a side smile. I got distracted by someon- I mean something. Cho said with a small laugh as Tanjiro wasn't believing a word she was saying.

But as the two were sneaking thru the halls, Tanjiro saw a couple of memorial lockers of the missing students. Hey, any luck contacting him? Tanjiro couldn't help but ask his friend as the girl stopped at the corner. You know that idiot, he tends to do this stuff and ends up leaving me and you on red for awhile til he calls or picks up his satelite phone. Cho said with a smile as Tanjiro can see how slightly worried she was. He is just....taking longer then usual. He will be back. Cho says as Tanjiro was about to comfort her. And when he does ima kick him so hard in the balls that he won't be able to have kids. Bwahahahaha. Cho cackled as Tanjiro stepped back now knowing that she doesn't need comfort. Okay, Mr Tomioka seems to be not waiting infront of the class. So I think we are good. Cho said as Tanjiro looked out with her. Finally we won't get scolded. Tanjiro exhaled in relief as Cho exhaled with him. You wish Kamado. A serious voice said as Cho and Tanjiro looked behind them to see Giyu Tomioka squating down with his kendo stick. Shit/shit-*CRACK/CRACK*. hat was the only words we heard from the two before the screen faded to black.

Tanjiro's Pov.

As me and Cho-chan were getting scolded by Mr Tomioka, Zenitsu walked in with his usual face of fear. Um-uh Mr Tomioka. The new students are here- Go dye your hair. Mr Tomioka demanded as I tossed Zenitsu a helmet. But sir this is my natural color. Zenitsu said as he imeidtiatly puts on the helmet and was expecting a kendo sword chop. No talking back!*WHAM*. But ended up getting punched in the face. Sometimes I wonder how he keeps his job as a teacher if he punches or hits students like this.

But when Mr Tomioka glared back at me and Cho, I was immediately shaking becuase I thought he can hear my thoughts. Ms Miyamoto. Mr Tomioka called out as Cho stood up straight. Yes sir. Cho was being formal so she wouldn't have another swell bump on her head. Go to class, and stop stalking your senior. Mr Tomioka demanded for Cho to stop doing the obvious as she bows. Yes sir! she yelled out as she starts to dash out of there. And no running in the halls! Mr Tomioka stated as he looks back at me. Kamado, I'm sure Agatsuma has already told you. But just in case you didn't know, I would like to tell you that you will be showing a couple of students around campus today. Mr Tomioka Pointed out as I raised my hand. Um Mr Tomioka, should we be concerned about the foam coming out of Zenitsu's mouth. I pointed out as Zenitsu was drooling foam. He will be fine. Now drag him along and follow me. Mr Tomioka demanded as I had to follow his orders.

We were now walking to the front office as Zenitsu was regaining consciousness. Tanjiroooo. Zenitsu's groaned as he got up. How's the jaw? I asked as Zenitsu moves it around. It's only slightly miss out of place, But Ima be fine. Zenitsu says as he rubs his jaw. Quit wasting my time you two. Mr Tomioka stated as we rushed along. Here are one of the new transfer students, Genya Shinazugawa. Mr Tomioka stated as me and Zenitsu just entered the roo- GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY- AHH!! Zenitsu screamed out of fear while landing in my arms as I see the huge ass transfer student infront of me. This mother fucker looks like his steroids took steroids. He be looking like Nendo from SaikiK. He is Almost like Mr Himejima except it looks like this guy doesn't like cats.