Chapter 23: Boar vs Fox

A/N: TAKE YOUR BETS, TAKE YOUR BETS.
Who shall win this fight.

Inosuke Hashibira

Or

Tanjiro Kamado.

Who shall take home the gold??

Vote now!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No ones Pov.

*WOOSH*BLOCK*

The scene starts off with Tanjiro's punch, with his brace knuckles, getting stopped by Inosuke grabbing the wrist and bending it inwards and twisting Tanjiro 360 degrees to the left. A simple Akido tactic which was used by a veteran demon slayer can be very deadly. For the common man. THUMP* RO! *BAM* . But Tanjiro was no common man, as he escapes the throw in mid air and imeidietly pushed off his back foot to land a knee to the gut.

Which Inosuke parrys with his elbow as him and Tanjiro start to have a shoot out of punches in middle range. Both punching, kicking, blocking, parrying, all while going even faster. Tanjiro having much more power yet stiffness to his attacks as he would throw a corkscrew right hand and would follow up by throwing a backhand with the same one he punched with. All while Inosuke blocks by covering his whole arm and would even commit a spinning back elbow to the back of Tanjiro's head.

But his attack was avoided, as Tanjiro gets low and shoots under Inosuke's waist and would lift him up. But his attack fails as Inosuke twist his body with such force that both him and Tanjiro spin in the air. But when they landed, Tanjiro releases his aggressive strikes by first starting with a sweeping kick. Inosuke would jump and roll back, but his helmet would get hit by the little tip of Tanjiro's boot. Which caused a huge crack to form on Inosuke's helmet.

*SCREEEE*

It would then be revealed that Tanjiro's boot had a steel toe as he would then chase after Inosuke and would try to stomp on his legs. All while Inosuke push kicks himself up and would twist his whole body for a crescent kick to Tanjiro's head. Which caused his fox mask left eye to shatter open, revealing his own red eye as Inosuke gets back on his two feet. Inosuke would clench his fist and would put all of his weight in his front foot while Tanjiro does the same. All while using sun breathing, as his mask exhales flames from the filters.

Tanjiro: RAAAAGGHH

Inosuke: RAAAAAGGH-*BAM*

Both fighters released there best one shot punches as Inosuke gets punched so deep in the chest that Tanjiro's fist looks like it was slowly getting cover by his skin.

*BAM*BOOM* WOOOAh

But he forgets about Inosuke's impulse gauntlets, as both demon slayers were sent flying a few feet and landed near the edge of the building. Gotcha! Tanjiro yells as he takes out 5 throwing knives in each hand as he takes aim. *WOOSH*. Tanjiro throws the first set at Inosuke, who imeidietly activated his impulse gauntlets yet again. *BOOM*. And punches the two first knives as the impulse gauntlets exploded and a wave knock thhe knives off course.

SET TWO! *WOOSH*

Tanjiro throws his second set as Inosuke realizes what he just did. Not bad, he understands that my impulse guantlets take a short break in order to recharge. Inosuke thinks to himself as predict where the knives will land. Tch, he must have thrown them out of desperation, none of these are gonna hit me. Inosuke thinks to himself as he observes one of the knives. *CLANK* eh? The sound of metal catches him off guard. *CLANK*CLANK*CLANK*. Inosuke then see's the knives ricocheting off of one another. He avoids most of them with his inhuman flexibility, while still receiving some scratches.