Chapter 21: The tracker.

???? Pov.

It was weird, being the only one to remember the past. I had so much difficulty remembering my friends names, yet when it came to my past life I remembered everything. I remembered my best friend dying of a curse, the only person I considered a sister going out with her lover, and finally when my only wife and I died, we left two good people behind. Now I got reincarnated, I'm with them once again, but everything is different.

Everyone is different, this world is different, our dates are different. It's all so overwhelming, the change of this story. It's like a huge twist of fate. But in the end I'm back here in the demon slayer corps. I've made a name for myself to, I'm more under control. The instincts I once had are diminished and are replaced with obedience. It's all killing me in the inside, I'm sure once you see me in action you can all understand what I'm going thru. How this life has changed us all for the worse.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No ones Pov.

As Amane approaches Tengen Uzui, She see's a group of demon slayers hiding in the shadows in the training room. How has your second in command been treating your squad? Amane asks as we see something with emerald eyes hiding in the shadows and behind a random demon slayer. Amazing as always, he is pushing every single demon slayer to the limit. Tengen says as the demon slayers we're all trying to avoid or even fights this unstoppable fighter.

*BAM* AGH

*SLAM* OOF.

I SURRENDER-
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAMUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA * BAMBAMBAM BAMBAMBAMBAM BAMBAMBAM*WOOSH*THUMP*

But slowly they were all being defeated, this demon slayer that was targeting everyone wasn't even relying on his swords. But pure contact. *THUMP* GOTCHA-*WOOSHSWOOSHWOOSH.* AAAH *slam!*. The demon slayer ended up in a triangle choke as he was tapping out. Slayer 48, you are eliminated. Tengen says as the lights turn on to reveal a total of 48 demon slayers beaten in different ways.

We'd then got to see the man behind it all. A male wearing a type of tactical helmet with adjustable eye lenses and tusk at the bottom face of them helmet, as he stands up straight while stretching his arms. He was wearing a sleeveless jacket with forearm armor, some sort of knuckle gauntlet, and a chest place, With a small belt strap for his sheaths to put away his clean, non-chipped, and sharp indigo gray swords and other small items. *click *PSSHH*. The man presses a button as the tactical helmet releases pressure and would open the front face.

Amane: Hashibira, report to your quarters and wait for Matsuoka Wanrou at O300 hours.

Amane says over the speaker as we see Inosuke Hashibira looking up at the window with a smirk. Yes ma'am. Inosuke says as he runs off. The scene then cuts to him in a room, it was an absolute mess. A messy bed, different type of books on the ground, and tempura crumbs. That's right, this is Inosuke Hashibira's quarters. Believe it or not, The demon slayer corps have different programs for there slayers.

To cut it all short, Inosuke is one of the residence of the demon slayer headquarters. This was his home for the last 4 years. That is how long he has been a demon slayer for. *knockknockknock*. Speaking of demon slayers, Inosuke has a guest. In a minute sir. Inosuke says as he was speed cleaning everything. But Wanrou let himself in and smiles. Inosuke it's fine, I've been inside your room before. Wan-San says as he sits on Inouske's chair.

He would then hold out a file and went straight to the point. Listen Inosuke, just like before I need you to track down a target. Wan says as Inosuke takes the file. One of them is a fox masked Ronin, my squad mates seem interested in him. Wan says as Inosuke squints a bit. No way. That's all Inosuke can mutter as Wan raises a brow. You know him? Wan ask as Inosuke looks at the masked ronin. Like the back of my hand. Inosuke thinks to himself as he looks up at Wan. No sir. That's all he said as Wan looked suspicious.

The Fox Ronin Eclipse & The Slayers Spider Lilly (Tanjiro X Kanao Kny Modern AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें