Chapter 5: Dinner with the Kamados and Kochos...and Miyamoto.

No one's Pov.

It was Saturday morning and we see Tanjiro on his desk tampering with the technology incripted in his fox mask . *ZAP* AHH. But ends up getting shocked as a blue dog symbol appears. Nah ah ah, you can't tamper. Nah ah ah, you can't tamper. The hologram repeats as Tanjiro grew a tick mark. This was built by a man that barly went to school, can't read or write, and gets hit in the head. So how the fuck does he make these high tech gadgets?! Tanjiro asked in frustration as he was aiming his screwdriver into another part of the mask. *ZAAPZAP!!* AHHH *THUD*. But the shock intensify to the point where Tanjiro was sent flying across the room. Dumbass. The gadget stated as it re built itself.

Tanjiro then groans a bit as he stood up with puffy hair. This man lives in the future-*RINGRING*. Tanjiro points out as he is getting a call from Zenitsu. Sup Zen. Tanjiro answers the call with a greeting as he picks up his mask. You try to access the locker again didnt you?-*Crash*. Zenitsu ignored the fallen lamp and flickering lights while waiting for Tanjiro's answer. Uhhh....noo-LYING ASSHOLE! Zenitsu yelled out as Tanjiro almost dropped his phone. It's bad enough that I have to live inside a fire hazard, but it's worst when a big foreheaded idiot trys to access technology made by a Chinese version of inspector gadget! Zenitsu yelled as he held up a fire extinguisher and points at his half burning bed.

But as he puts out the fire, he tosses the extinguisher aside and took out his tool kit. I'm sorry Zenitsu, but I really need whatever is in that locker. Tanjiro points out as Zenitsu is infront of a heavily armed storage locker with a keypad. Why, you have the most powerful breath technique known to man. What's the point in taking something from this locker if it's probably filled with junk. Zenitsu points out as he was taking out the right tools for the job. I remember how Meng was making certain weapons to assist me when battling demons. And even though sun breathing has it strengths, it still have a seriously toll on my body. Tanjiro points out as Zenitsu unscrews the keypad. Then I think it's best if you just rely on a different breathing style. Zenitsu points out as he see's tech that looks to futuristic for a dropout to create. How does he do it? Zenitsu murmurs as the scene changes to Tanjiro putting his mask in his storage chest.

But as he did, he looks at a picture of him and a man with long red hair. It's not as easy as it seems, learning any breathing style takes to long to master. Tanjiro points out as he took out the picture frame. So whatever Meng is hiding in there, even if it isn't complete it will help me big time. Tanjiro says as he puts the picture beside his fox mask and grabs his inhaler. You know, maybe it's best to invest in some guns then a sword. Zenitsu points out as he was trying to reach a certain blue and red wire. *ZAP* YAWZA!! Zenitsu yelled as he was shaking his finger in pain. If your trying to break thru the keypad it won't work, trust me I know. Tanjiro points out as Zenitsu put his finger in his mouth.

Tanjiro then gets his cloths on and continues to talk.

(Tanjiro's style.)

)