Chapter 24: The battle of hellfire. Blue Devil vs Red shot 2

A/N: The rematch is here. More action and more fire. We get to see the blue devil and red shot battle again. Will it be the last or will this lead to a trilogy.  First let's see the comments on who is going to win.

ifeelsoemoinside : "Yin, because hometeam that's why!"

AmazonZoo : I choose Yin because I like the name blue Devil.

KnyNovel : I'm gonna say on both so I loose either way.

Final commentary right here. Winners gets to help me make a future chapter within any topic.

KnyNovel Either way you'll win sense you choose both. Lol

Let's get it started
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wan-Sans Pov

As I was planing on taking back that Fox Ronin back to headquarters. The Blue devil, a servent under Akumu, has appeared out of nowhere as he grabs a hold of my wrist. *spark*. But that's when I felt a shock from my wrist to the depths of my soul. Its like I knew this vessel. I felt like me and him stood by eachother like if it was normal yet at the same time, the pressence of a monster is so overwhelming that it makes me sick. Who the hell's are you? I asked, wanting to see if he'd actually answer. Someone that doesn't want to see Himari Takahashi cry. That's all he said as I looked down at his arm.

Even though he covered his arm. I can tell that he has the black markings to. The only difference between our markings is that my was small, while his is spread to the point where it reaches his shoulder. The bigger the markings, the stronger the flames. What could I do, maybe I can distract him. Ok, fine. I said as I turn my blades staff into a double bladed knife. But he refused to let go and keeps a tight grip on me.

He'd then turn to his black hooded friend and starts talking with his warp voice. I'll catch up with you next week. The blue devil says as he taps the ground and a blue flame circle appears. Goodbye, sir. The black hooded man says as he jumps thru the ring and disappears. Wai- Stay *CLINK* SHIT. Inosuke would have a blue flaming chain wrapped around his kneck. It won't burn unless I give the order. The blue devil says as he looks at Himari. You. He says as I see the fear in Himari's eyes. I am...glad that you are feeling better. Have you been eating well? The blue devil asked as Himari's eyes widened.

She was hesitant at first, but became calm after the blue devil calms his flames on the chains and would ease the tension around him. I'm...fine. I'm fine. She says as I see Tsuyuri beginning her teasing.

Kanao: I fucking told you that he took a liking to you.

Himari: Shut up Spider lily.

Blue Devil: I agree Tsuyuri, this is none of your concern.

The blue devil says as everyone was a bit alarmed at this. How did you know who I was? Tsuyuri asked as the blue devil made the chains dissapered. I can feel his grip getting looser. I know all your names. The blue devil says as I made my flames less noticeable on the hidden part of my blade.

Kanao Tsuyuri.

Address: 9087

Genya Shinazugawa, Wanrou Matsuoka, and Inosuke Hashibira

Address: Demon slayer headquarters.

The Blue devil then looks back at Himari and just stares, not even saying her address as I see his eyes turning slightly back to normal. He continues to say nothing as he unnoticeably let's go. *Shing*. I took the opportunity, as I would attempt to stab him. *SLASH*. But he barely was able to stop it, as I ended up slicing his shoulder. *WOOSH*. With great speed and a blue flaming streak, the blue Devil created some distance between me and my squad as he looks to his side.