Chapter 9: The birth of Tanjiros intense Asthma and Kanaos jealousy part 1.

Nezuko's Pov.

All I can remember was movement. I woke up in my brother's arms and realized we were in the back of a limo. Holy shit....TANJIRO. I shrieked as Tanjiro woke up a bit panicked. I think we got kidnapped by Michael Jackson, that was who we saw last night isn't it?! I yelled as I was shaking my brother. Oh no, this is someone else *yawwn*. My brother yawned as he stretched his back. The car then stopped, and a man with long red hair like.my father opened the door. Please, follow me. The man says as I clingged to my brother. Who are you? I demanded as the man introduced himself. You may call me Yorichi. I'm a friend of your father. Yorichi-San says as he gestures us out of the limo.

We walked thru a buetiful wisteria garden as Yorichi-San went on to explain. Trust me, when I receive the news I was heart broken. Your family meant everyyhing to me. Yorichi-San says with a emotionless face as he turns to us. But I assure you that for now on you two are safe. Yorichi-San promises as I saw a boy a bit older then me exit out the door with some sort of martial arts uniform. Oh Wanrou-san. Yorichi-San called out as the boy looked at us.

I was getting a better look at him as he aproaches us. He looked around my brother's age and I can tell he does some kind of martial art. Kamados this is Matsuoka Wanrou, he is one of the many children that you will see around here. Yorichi-San points out as me and Tanjiro shook hands with Wanrou-San. Your name is to long, can I call you Wan-san? I asked as Wan-san looks confused. I agree, Wan-san is better. Tanjiro points out as Wan-San looks at Yorichi-San with a face of displeasure.

But before he gets a chance to speak. A old lady with stone Sandles was walking down the hall with a pair of twins and cleaning supplies. Ah, Ms Chunhua. Yorichi-San called out as the lady and the twins approached us. Yorichi-San, why is it that the toilet seat was up again? The old lady asks as I looked at Yorichi-San's pale face. Well um, there was a uh-Mission and I uh......Im sorry. He apologized as the twins looked at me and my brother. Hi, I'm Himari Takahashi. This is my brother Akio. Takahashi-San introduced herself as we shook hands. Im Nezuko Kamado, this is my brother Tanjiro. I introduced us as Tanjiro and Akio-san greeted eachother with a handshake.

Nezuko

Yorichi-san says my name as he leans towards my height level. Ms Chunhua will show you around, ima talk to your brother about something. He says as I nodded and decided to walk off with the others.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*RING*RING*RING*

*SNORT*.

EH?

I yelled as I sat up from my bed. I realised it was 5am in the morning. Ugh.....ok, let's get to work. I said to myself as I got up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No one's Pov.

It was 5am in the morning and we see Nezuko in a pink hoodie going out for a run. Following her on the rooftops was her brother in his demon slayer gear. Due to the sun not rising yet, Tanjiro has been following Nezuko just in case a demon shows up. But luckily the sun rises as soon as Nezuko turned the corner to there apartment. Finally. Tanjiro groans as he stretches his arms. He would then proceed to jump a bit as he cracks his kneck and starts to run and jump off the building he was on. He would then proceed to do parkour as he was climbing his apartment building. Making sure none of his neighbors or by standers saw him as he would climb on the 9th floor.

Tanjiro's Pov.

As I snuck back in my room, I couldnt help but feel exhausted as I start to undress myself. Starting with my jacket,shirt, and mask, then my pants, I go commando when I wear the demon slayer gear so I don't need to take off anything else. *Plop* ughhhhh. I groaned as I flat out flopped on my bed. I need more sleep. I said to myself as my eyes were very heavy. No school today....I get to sleep in
.
.
.
.
.
sleep
.
.
.
..in...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.