Chapter 4: I learned that he hides it all with a smile.

Kanao's Pov.

As I was getting ready for school, I was trying to comprehend what just happened last night. That Demon slayer in the fox mask had a presence that was more intense then any Hashira I've met. And this was also the first demon slayer I've come across that has a red blade. Oh Kanao~. Nee-san called out as I opened the door. Come on now, I'm taking you to school. Kanae said as I grabbed my stuff and walked out with her. Nee-san I got a question for you. I said as Kanae got in the car. Who else besides the kyojuro family own red flaming swords? I asked as Kanae looked at me confused. What? I asked as she leans back and points down to my pocket. What happened to your coin? She asked as I raised a brow. Uhh...can you answer my question first? I asked as Kanae smiles. Ooh sassy are we. Kanae teased as she went onto explain. Well, red flame pattern blades are usually owned by the flame pillars and there decendents. But most of the time there are usually demon slayers that have plain red blades due to their certain traits, is that what you are looking for? She asked me as I shook my head. No, just mainly a flame patterned sword. I said as I can see her thinking face.

But she ended up making a sad frown as she starts the car. Yeah that's an odd question. Not even tsugokus to flame pillars get a flame pattern on there blade much. Kanae points out as I felt bad for making her stress. Why do you ask this? She asked me as I can only tell the truth. I met a masked demon slayer with a flame pattern sword. I pointed out as she looked at me in the corner of my eye. He was wearing tactical gear and also had a unique red fox mask. I pointed out as we hit a stop light. And he had a nichirine blade? Nee-San asked me as I nodded. It sounds like you've came across a Demon slayer Ronin. Kanae points out as I raised a brow. Whats a Ronin? I asked with interest. You see in feudal japan, samurais without a master were considered as mercenaries or people that provide a need of a sword to the highest bitter. Kanae explained as the green light turned on.

She then poitned out something that had me wondering. There were ronins of the corps in the past, and they all ended up not only illegally hunting demons. But also allow themselves to act like vigilantes and take the law into there own hand. Heck some aren't as careful when it comes to human life, just as long as they kill Demons. Kanae points out as I remembered how that masked demon slayer was risking it that man's life to kill a single demon. So I advise you to stay cautious Kanao, and if you see that demon slayer again alert me so I will come and deal with the situation myself. Nee-San asked as I nodded.

But as we remained silent, I couldnt help but think of the name. Ronin huh, that might actually be a good name for him. I thought to myself as I remembered the fight. He was fast, strong, and quick with his sword. Truly Ronin is a man without fear. I then had a picture in my mind of the masked slayer as I couldn't help but blush a bit. What could I say, he peaks my interest. Truly he is a slayer that doesnt run.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tanjiro's Pov.

TAKE OFF THOSE EARINGS KAMADO!!

I CANT, THESE ARE MY FAMILY Heirlooms!!

I was now running away from Tomioka-sensie as I covered my ears to protect my earnings. And the worst part is that he brought the kendo sword. TANJIRO-KUN! But suddenly, Cho acted as my savior and directed me towards her classroom. So I slid on the floor as she grabbed my foot to drag me in. KAMADO!! But Mr Tomioka wasnt going to spare me because I entered my class. Ara~Ara Kamado-Kun, its been such a long time. and to my surprise another savior is to my rescue.