6.5: Short funny Chapter.

A/N: who ever spots the most references gets a shout out.

Tanjiro's Pov

You sure you havent found it yet?

I asked as Zenitsu nodded. The computer indicats that the demons didnt leave the city, but there arent signs of them around the demon slayers radar. Zenitsu points out as I can only sit on a crappy chair and get more and more frustrated. Fighting a lower moon is a pain in the ass. Especially with a handicap. I pointed out as Zenitsu looks over at me. How's the asthma? Zenitsu asked as I can only shrug. I feel like the bruises are more concerning. I joked as Zenitsu can only toss me my school uniform. Well, either way I'ma stick by you for school today. He says as I nodded.

OK let's go- WAIT.

Zenitsu yells as I was a bit shocked. Today is the day, and you promised. Zenitsu stated as I suddenly remembered. Oh God no. I pleaded as Zenitsu gets up and walks up to me. You promised. He says as I attempt to reason with him. Listen, normally I wouldn't have a problem. It's just that it's- *CLACK*. Zenitsu forces his hands down the handles of my chair and leans in while a vein was popping from his neck. You.....promised. Zenitsu says as I was getting worried. I don't want to. I pleaded as me and Zenitsu was looking at eachother dead center in the eyes as he then whispers. You promised. I then only gulped as I looked down defeated. Could I at least bring protection? I asked as Zenitsu smiles.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No one's Pov.

As a black cat was strolling by with a fish in its mouth, the sound of two bicycles can be heard as the cat turns its head and drops the fish.

BAHAHAAHHAA!! *ZOOM*.

As Zenitsu and Akio was riding down the hill on there shopping carts. We see Inosuke laughing while standing in his front basket while Tanjiro was looking absolutely pale blanked face mortified in his basket as the two were going at top speed. I don't like this zen, are you sure we can make it over the fence?! Tanjiro asked while holding his prayer beeds and helmet as Zenitsu smiles. Don't worry this will definitely work. Zenitsu laughs as Tanjiro face turns even paler.

Kanao's Pov.

As me and Nezuko were sitting in the classroom playing poker. We couldn't help but notice Himari and Cho were waiting near the window taking Bets from other students. So of course out of curiosity we got up to check it out. Hey Nezuko what's up. Cho greeted Nezuko as they did a small handshake. Nothing much, did my brother and Zenitsu come by yet? Nezuko asks as Cho looks over her shoulder. See for yourself. She says with a smile as me and Nezuko looked out the window. What.. the fuck....am I looking at? I had to ask as I see a very poor built ramp.

No one's Pov.

As Zenitsu and Akio were pedaling to the point where there legs grew veins. Inosuke continues to cackle as we see Tanjiro praying for his life as they were approaching the ramp. Do you really think they will make it? Shinobu asks as we see a huge man with a diamond head band smoking a cigarette beside her and Kanae. 10 bucks says they still caught. The man suggests as Shinobu takes out her wallet. It's on Uzui. The small purple butterfly says with confidence as we turn back to the boys.

Zenitsu and Inosuke: YAAAAAAAAAAA/AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

*VROOM*

Akio and Tanjiro: AAAAAAAAH/ WAAAAAAAAAA

*VROOM*

And they completed the stunt as they were sent flying off the ramp, Inosuke doing an upside down T-pose, Akio face looking jizzled while having his hands in his pocket as if he is doing a Jojo reference, all while Tanjiro is still in the cart with a blanket over his head, all posing and flying towards the class room with a bunch of cushions provided by the clubs. Hahaha yes, once this stunt is done all the lady's will be in line for a peice of this. Finally God is smilling down on me instead of attacking me with a moody chicken. But when Zenitsu was crying with tears of joy while having his arms out. I'm the king of the woorrrllll- Mr Agatsuma. He then looks to his left and was left speechless after seeing Giyu Tomioka in mid air with them, while holding a book and his kendo stick while giving the group a blank look.

 He then looks to his left and was left speechless after seeing Giyu Tomioka in mid air with them, while holding a book and his kendo stick while giving the group a blank look

.

Ah
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shit.

*WACK*WACK*WACK*WACK*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued