Chapter 31: The Past is the past.

"why would you do this?"

"I plan on joining him, right after I end that Demon once and for all"

"He wouldn't want this"

"But its what I want"

Silence took over the black screen as we see a small blue ember flying down to the ground. It ignites a circle as multiple other colored flames from red, green, yellow, purple, and an amber alike started to appear as we see multiple silhouette of five familiar Demon slayers. One of them had a green checkered pattern haori. With a red outline of the clothing and red slit eyes that made it look like a smile, his cracked teeth formed wider as we'd then see a flame mark growing bigger while literally catching the slayer on fire. The silhouette's flames formed that of an evil fox.

The fox then disappeared as the silhouette returns back to normal, all while the wicked slit crescent smile remains while changing its outfit to a familiar black tactical jacket

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The fox then disappeared as the silhouette returns back to normal, all while the wicked slit crescent smile remains while changing its outfit to a familiar black tactical jacket. As the mysterious slayer puts on a black fox mask with a small red eye design, all while a small flame can be seen dwindling in the slayers chest as he would zip up his hoodie. Like an eclipse blocking out the suns rays and filling the world with darkness.

Meanwhile the silhouette next to him made her appearance. As we see the silhouette of a young women with a white cape appear. When she revealed her striking eyes, the blood vessels popped as the Slayer was crying bloody tears. We'd then see purple veins running down from the left eye to her neck. Her white cape crippling away and would leave her shoulders, as the Demon slayer puts on her modern replacement.

The Demon slayer only puts on her pink hood over head and white face mask while hiding her face with her hoodie and face mask. As the purple veins continue to grow like an infection, all while the Demon slayer looks out into the world with the eyes of an avenger. All while being the main "root" of disaster.

 All while being the main "root" of disaster

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.