Chapter 26

No ones Pov

The scene takes place with a boy without a smile. His eyes emotionless as someone else's blood was across his face like war paint as a cold breath exhales from his mouth. Good riddance. The boy says as he steps over a women and man as he was leaving a bloody footprint. The ringing in his ears wouldn't go away as he would walk thru the halls and enter a room, that was covered in stains from open cans and bottles. He kicks it all to the side as he looks through the closet.

There he finds an old black trench coat and a open safe.  Who knew you had nice threads For a drunk prick, and your loaded to. The boy says as he takes the money. All while grabbing a clean white shirt from the closet and wiping off the blood. Goodbye shit stains. The boy says as he walks off. But before leaving the house, he decided to add a cherry on top and would light a match.

Dropping on the carpet as the fire starts to grow larger as the boy exits out the house, turns around, and prays. Hope you come back to this world a bit better. The boy says as he would walk off. We see him walking down the street of a town as the light from the fire behind him grows bigger. What was the point of living? The boy wonders to himself as the cold weather grew worse. Sure it's cold, but not as cold as there treatment. The boy thinks to himself as he would put his hands in his pockets.

That's when faith crosses paths.

*cough*cough*.

Suddenly, a sound of someone coughing catches his attention. A little girl using news paper as a blanket while in old clothes, was terribly sick. Staying out here any longer will only kill you slower. The boy says as he approaches the girl. Of course, the girl didn't understand a single thing he said. I could save you, but that means you'd be dead. The boy takes out his blade and would hold it tight. The girl only opens her eyes and looks up at the boy.

Akumu: What's the point of living?

Chunhua: What's the point in dying?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The scene then changes to present time as we see Chunhua waking up in a first class row of a airplane. Good timing. Akumu says as we see him rolling up his sleeves. We are here? Chunhua asks as Akumu nods. Yeah, Sense Cambodia had no leads, I booked us the quickest flight to Thailand. Akumu chuckles as he would help Chunhua up. The two then exited off the private plane where a black Lexus was waiting for them.

Chunhua's Pov.

As Akumu and I drove through bangkok. I proceeded to be amazed from many different tourist traps and attractions. Never been to Thailand before, I thought demon slayers have an exchange program? Akumu points out as we were entering a hotel lobby, but he was driving like a maniac as he pulls up on the sidewalk. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?! I yelled as Akumu gets out the car and opens the door. All while a whole ass Team shows up and greeted us.

Hotel manager: ลอร์ดอาคุมุ ห้องของคุณพร้อมตามที่ร้องขอ

Akumu: ขอบคุณ โปรดให้ทีมนํากระเป๋าเดินทางของเราและตั้งค่าข้อมูลทั้งหมดเกี่ยวกับเป้าหมายของฉัน

I was astonished , I let the hotel service take our gear and even accepted the flowers they offered. I never you could speak Thai, and what's up with this service? I asked as Akumu puts on some shades. Well isn't it obvious, that's how the owner of this hotel is treated. Akumu pointed out as I turned pale.