Chapter 17: Zenitsu's new Role

No ones Pov.

The scene takes place in the past where we see a young black haired Zenitsu with a familiar yet sickly looking Chinese boy. You do realize it will be very hard. Meng Sikanu says as Zenitsu sighs. I know, honestly I don't want to become a demon slayer. Zenitsu says as Meng takes his medicine and swallows it with disgust while pointing his finger at Zenitsu. Then why try, your grandfather wouldn't mind you becoming something else. Meng says as Zenitsu just sighs. You wouldn't get it. That's all he says as Meng chuckles. No shit. Meng says as Zenitsu looks out at the window.

A few minutes would then pass as Meng would then tap Zenitsu shoulder as he introduced a certain device which was wrapped around Zenitsu's wrist. So it took a few months, but I managed to make you your own AI watch. Meng says as Zenitsu turns it on. Hello Zenitsu Agatsuma, I am Watch. Watch says as Zenitsu smiles. That's pretty cool, it's like siri. Zenitsu says as Watch responds. Siri is a bitch that constantly gets fucked by Google. I am Watch. Watch says as Zenitsu only blankly stares at the smiling Meng.

Zenitsu: Why is it so mean.

Meng: I based your AI on your personality.

Zenitsu:Can you make it nicer.

Meng: Nope, you'll have sass and love it.

Zenitsu:....I hate you.

Meng: Happy birthday.

Zenitsu: Kill yourself.

Meng: You first.

Zenitsu: Fuck you.

Meng: Love you to buddy. Now help me with these plans, I wanna build a new computer system for Cho for her birthday.

Mengs voice would echo as everything faded to black. The scene would then change to Zenitsu sleeping on a cot as he looks at his alarm clock. The sound of the pipes dripping and Chickens feathers ruffling was the only sound in the room as Zenitsu sighs.

"Happy birthday to meeeeee"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Zenitsu's Pov

*clack* ah shit.

As I listening to musics while taking a physiques test, a paper shot at my face. So out of curiosity, I decided to read it. "Dear Zenitsu Agatsuma, I would like to have a conversation with you at the rooftop during free period." After reading that,  realized that it was a love note. Finally, my popular stage has begun. I thought to myself while finally having a shimmer of hope.

As I put away the note, my earbuds released static and was ringing in my ears, which obviously hurts. This is obviously a trap. That's when I hear a familiar voice. Damit watch, did you hack my earphones again? I demanded as Watch only went on to say the following. That is unimportant, I am here to tell you that this is obviously a trap. Watch says as class was over and I was walking out.

Me: Listen here you little shit, ever since you started being apart of my life I had nothing but constant insults that brings down my confidence.