Chapter 28: Dying Embers.

Yins Pov.

*ssssssss* TCh.....*SSSSSSSSS* FUCK.

I yelled as my bleeding wounds were being a pain. It's been almost a week and I'm not healing as fast as I used to. I can't even breathe without feeling some forms of pain. When I was forced back to this miserable life, These powers were the only thing keeping me alive. Now that it's tainted, my abilities have been dampened and I can't even heal myself properly.

I can't believe them. Especially Wanrou, out of anyone I didn't expect him to actually tried to kill me. I tried my best, there were loopholes to the contract I have with uncle. I used them all and yet no one noticed. Not a single one of them tried to even help me, how terrible of them. I love them like my own family and they treat me like trash. *clank* Come on. The worst part is, I can't even rely on her anymore. It's been a week. You can leave now. Miyamoto says as I stood up.

My bandages can be see underneath my tank top while I put on my cut up and burned jacket. You lucky I take orders from Míng jíe, honestly I should have left you for dead. Miyamoto says as she escorted me out of the locked cell. That's when I saw Chicken and Cat run up to me in excitement as I knelt down and pet them. Akio is out like a light and I don't know when Himari will return. So unless you forgot anything I advise you to get out of here. Miyamoto cold words didn't faze me as I felt calm with my companions. Hey, BD. Miyamoto nudges me as I look up at her.

Miyamoto: Since you have his flames, does that mean you can make deals. How does it work exactly?

That was a random question, what's the point of lying.

Me: Yeah, I can use hellfire to bind our spiritual cores. It can be beneficial and unbenifical at the same time.

I explained as she crosses her arms. Can you...bring someone back from the dead? She asks as I understood her question. I can heal, but no what you ask of me is to complicated. I said as she remains silent. I can't bring back your mother. I'm sorry. I apologized as Miyamoto grits her teeth. I don't want her back, I had someone else in mind. She says as Cat climbs on my shoulder.

My wounds were still in pain, even though my healing factor fixed it to a certain extent. You know I really hoped you and your master died. All you two brought to my new family was nothing but suffering. Miyamoto says as I turned away. I hope next time, Wanrou-San actually succeeds in killing you. Things would be better from there. Miyamoto says as I left the house. Yeah, I wished he did to. All I wanted to do now is head home and just wait for uncle so he can take me to the countryside like he promised.

Nezuko's Pov.

As I finished wrapping up practice for the day. I put my uniform in the duffle back while taking a sip of water. By Sensie. I yelled out as I rushed out the dojo and headed home. I zipped up my pink puffy jacket as I texted my brother saying I'd be home in half an hour. I decided to scroll through a couple of photos, one of them being with me and Zenitsu. I...really missed him. I hated seeing how he acted, I just wanted to make sure that he understands morality. How he shouldn't have humiliated others like that.

But Maybe I can get some advice from an old acquaintance of mine. You see, I have this usual cycle. Every month I meet a particular senpai of my who is rarely free due to work. Sometimes he doesn't show up, but when he does he sends me a text saying he is around the area. I just Can't wait to see him today, last year he had to cancel due to work. *THUMP*. My train of thought was interrupted when I looked down to see a little golden retriever puppy beside me. Oh no, Did I accidentally hit you. Poor baby. I said as I picked the poor thing up.