Chapter 16: Korean BBQ

No ones Pov.
(Start of theme)

The story starts off in a 3 way split screen, Tanjiro being in the center as we see him chasing a demon on the train tracks. Obviously toying with it as he used his speed to slice off a certain amount of limb off the demons leg before finally killing it. Weak. Tanjiro says as he would then clean his blade of the demons blood with his bare hand as he would then whip his hand while walking.

Then there is the left split screen, revealing Wanrou chasing a demon thru a subway lobby as his flames caused a interference with the lights. Ripping flames! Wan yells as he cut the distance and sliced the demons head off. He would then slide on his knees due to the build up momentum as his sword were to be ingulfed in flames as he would then casually walk.

Meanwhile the right split screen was showing off Yin fighting off a fat demon in homeless clothing with nothing but his fist and claws as he was preventing the demon from chewing the human in his mouth. He doesn't want to end up killing the human inside the mouth, so he was thinking on his feet. Drop him right the fuck now! Yin yells as he would punch and claw the legs of the demon, while following up worth six brutal body shots with a hellfire impact, and would then run up the side of the wall and jump off to get on what of the many chins of the demon while digging his claws underneath the demons upper jaw.

Demon: RUUUUGAAAAAAAAH *RIIIP*

Yin: GRAAAAAAAAAAA.
Homeless Man: AGAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

And rips it open as he would then proceed to take out the homeless laughing man out and put him over his shoulder. I ain't eating that things core. Yin thinks to himself as he summons a sword. 1000 divine slashes! *boom*. Yin would then slice the demon in half and make it explode as he would then jump off and walk the homeless man down the steps.

We'd then see on the left and right split screens both Wanrou and Yin walk down the steps with there flames indulging there clothings and turning them back to normal with Wanrou showing off the latest red fashion with very little blue on the back of his red Jordan's, while Yin have a raggedy blue hoodie underneath his black puffy jacket. While Tanjiro takes off his mask and puts it underneath his jacket.

The split screens would then collide together to reveal the three in the same subway station. The two hellfire vessels were on the other end of eachother while Tanjiro was revealed on the tracks and out of the two sight.

But while Wanrou gets on his phone and earbuds to read the text from the current flower Pillar.  Yin was trying to refuse the old man's gift of blue Jordans with a little bit of red on the back, and Tanjiro who had his face hidden in the shadows while his red slit mouth and eyes were only visible.

The train would then arrive as we see Tanjiro dissapering while the blue and red hellfire users shadows were displayed on the wall. Yin, with a bit of a panicked face, accepted the present while being shoved by the homeless man to the train. While Wanrou casually enters the same Cart but in a different door. All but Tanjiro, who was just casually sitting on the top of the train as if he was the main charecter of Boruto, was inside the train.

Yin and Wan were sitting 3 seats away from eachother, but they both simultaneously had the same habits. Both yawned and scratched the left side of there necks as they went inside there pockets and took out a face mask to put on as both leaned there head back and shut there eyes to take a nap.

(End of theme)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Start of new theme)