Chapter 25: Aftermath.

Kanao's Pov

God my head hurts, my body feel so numb, where am I?

Multiple flashes from the past then occurred. I was chasing Ronin-San, we tried to fight the Blue devil. Wan-San was fighting, Genya got hurt badly, Lieutenant-S....oh no. I imeidietly got out of my bed. I found some pants and a hospital patient uniform as I'd left my room. Is that Spider lily? One of the Kakushi nurses asked as I was trying to walk. Kanao. Big bro Sanemi calls out as I look behind me. You shouldn't be walking yet. Come back to your room. Big bro Sanemi demanded as I begun to panic.

Where is my squad mates, are they ok, how is Genya?!

I yelled as Sanemi calms me down. It's ok, it's ok, they are all in a different room resting. He points out as I was gonna go find them. At least let me push you on a wheel chair, your sisters will have my head if I didn't. Big bro points out as I can feel the pressure of fear from him.

No ones Pov

As Kanao was pouting while getting pushed on the wheelchair, she enters the room to see Genya and Himari playing cards while Wan-san looks out the window. KANAO. Himari yells as she gave me a hug. Thank goodness your ok. You and Lieutenant-San didn't wake up after us and we got worried. Himari says as Kanao gave her a hug back. We see Genya trying his best to remain calm, but he was genuinely scared for Kanao's condition. Get in here, I'll allow it this once. Kanao says as Genya gave her a side hug out of respect .

Meanwhile, we see Inosuke enter the room with a crutch and without his helmet. Kanao looks back and smiles as she rolls on her own to Inosuke. Looks like we are partners in crime at this huh? Kanao playfully asked as Inosuke nods. Hope this doesn't change your behavior at school. Inosuke points out as Kanao salutes him. At work your my senior, but at school your a friend. Kanao reassured him as everyone sat on Wan-sans bed, with Himari being criss crossed while on top of Wan-San.

Wan-San: Why on my bed??

Himari: Just showing some love my guy.

Kanao: Yeah, I thought you died for sure.

Genya: isn't his bed a lot more comfortable then ours.

Inosuke: Perks of upper ranks I guess.

Wan-San: Ima burn this place to the ground.

Wan-San frowns at the affection as Kanao notices his burnt fingers. Is that your doing? Kanao asked as Wan-San holds his hand up and sighs. I tried to separate the blue devils hellfire stone, If I rushed the process I could have killed him. Wan-San says as he looks at his reflection. But he didn't try to kill any of us. So killing him would have been dishonorable. Wan-San points out as Kanao, Genya, and Inosuke were confused.

Himari had a look of understandment as she remembers the look of shock on Wan-sans face. It felt like I made the biggest mistake ever beating him in that fight. Wan-San says as he clenched his fist. Aw come on sir don't be like that. Inosuke tries to encourage his leader as Himari nods. Yeah, I mean...you did beat him. Himari says as Wan-San glares at her. She looks away a bit embarrassed as Wan-San relaxed his face and forms a small smile. He made an impression on all of us. Wan-San says as Himari punches his chest with a blank face.

Kanao: SHIT HE'S BLEEDING FROM THE MOUHT.

Genya: Himari-Senpai I think you went a little to far.

Himari: *switches to Russian* If he dies, he dies.

Inosuke: That's cold.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tanjiro's Pov.