Chapter 3: The sewer Demons.

Kanaos Pov.

As I was flickering my coin up multiple times to try and get myself to sleep, I could help but stare off into space as my coin flips high in the air. Just remember that it isn't the coin, but the heart that drives people- KYAAAAA*PING*CRACK*. Until a thought of that dummy went thru my head as I smacked my coin so hard that it actually penetrated halfway thru the wall. I then sat up as I tried to collect myself, I placed my hand over my chest as I took in deep breaths. But I bite my lip a bit as I sqeezed my heart tightly as I remembered Tanjiro's smile. Tanjiro Kamado....what did you do to me? I asked myself as I can't get this guy out of my mind. *knock*knock* Kanao. Kanae nee-San called out as I sat up and walked towards the door.

I would then open the door to reveal Kanae who had my duffle bag in hand. I need you to go on a recon mission. It's just to observe a demon in the south side of town. Very low level and something I can deal with after me and Sanemi-kuns dinner. Kanae instructed as I nodded and take the sword. Apparently these type of demons are common around manholes, so you should investigate around there and send in a drone to further investigate the sewers. Nee-san instructs as I walked off. I will take care of them no problem. You just enjoy your dinner with Sanem Ni-chan. I stated confidently as Kanae chuckles. Ara~Ara you sound so bold, I'm so happy your using your coin less for emotions. Nee-san points out as I grabbed my hoodie and ran out the house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No one's pov

The scene takes place in a room with a sick frail man and his wife in bed and reading a book when suddenly a knock on the door caught there attention, and then came in toddler Tanjiro with a small bento box of rice with a huge smile on his face that brightens up the entire room.

Hi Mommy, HI Daddy!! Tanjiro says with his enthusiastic voice as he rushes over like a little red ball as his mother smiles. Hello there Tanjiro, is that for us? Kai asked as Tanjiro nods. YEP, I MADE THE RICE ALL BY MYSELF AFTER I PUT NEZUKO TO SLEEP. Tanjiro yelled as his father smiles. All that yelling is certainly going to wake her up you know. Tanjuro points out as Tanjiro imeidtiatly pouts and stays quiet. I'm guessing you got that from your senior with the flame hair? Tanjuro asked Tanjiro looked a bit guilty. Please don't be mad at him. Baby Tanjiro begged with a bit of a teary eye as his father laughed. Don't worry son, we aren't going to be mad at him. Tanjuro said as his son smiles. I will get your rice right now mommy. Baby Tanjiro said as he ran off.

The then scene changes to the kicthen, baby Tanjiro grabs the other small bento box and rushes back to his parents room. But then the kicthen started to slightly change, papers from pre schools and middle schools were hanged on the fridge, and there were new baby and regular toys on the ground from the three other Kamado siblings as a teenage Tanjiro and Nezuko enters the apartment. Mom, Dad, were home! Tanjiro yelled out as he puts some pamphlets down on the table. Do you think they will like your idea? Nezuko asked as Tanjiro nods. Yeah, People love pastries, And dad is an amazing baker. Tanjiro points out as Nezuko was walking down the hall.