Chapter 22: The boar and butterfly gives chase to the red fox

Inosuke's Pov

Its ironic, In my past and current life I have the same partner. The past Kanao was a silent and deadly women. Her emotions were always in check and the only time I've ever seen her emotional was with the past upper moon 2. UGHHHHH lieutenant-San, I'm so Hungry! But now, she is a totally different person. I hear ya, I'll find us something to eat with the others. I said as I sent a group text asking for there orders. It's been 5 days sense our partnership began, and honestly I'm not liking it. She is impulsive when it came to recruiting the Ronins, and she is brash and unreasonable when there is a demon. She acts just like my former self.

But in the end, I've missed my friends. So even getting to be my honest self with one of them is a gift more then a nuisance. I want Tempura please. Kanao asks as I chuckled a bit. Right away. I said as I made my order, I find it more funny that she developed a tempura habit like yours truly.

Kanao's Pov.

As me and Lieutenant-San were waiting for our Tempura, I was looking into our reports thru the lenses of my helmet. Right now we've accomplished multiple missions regarding killing demons, and we have even got a chance to recruit a few Ronins. The new recruits should be able to have proper training just in time for the final selection. Lieutenant-San points out as we waited for our order at the Tempura shop. You know, I'm kinda interested in how most of these Ronins have access to there swords. I said as I just remembered what I wanted to do. Speaking of which, I want to check something. I said to myself as I try to look for a pacific fox.

It's been awhile sense ive seen Ronin-San. Ever since I saw his true colors, I couldn't help but feel frustrated and confused. I find it odd how trusting I was towards him, it felt like we have met about a thousand times. That's why, I want to see him again. I'm sure that the moment I find Ronin-San, I'll just do my best to be civilized and talk to hi- *scree*....Oh hey, spider lily. He greets me with a wave. Yooouuuuu. I said as I felt a urge for vengeance. I can't help it, I'm bitter.

No ones Pov.

We see a panicked Tanjiro using the traffic jam to his advantage, he would hop car to car as Kanao and Inosuke were going slowly thru the gaps with there bikes. Get your flat ass down here you fox face fucker! Kanao yells as she held a blunt object and was trying to sweep Tanjiro's leg. Aw come on-*WOOSH*. Tanjiro was acting innocent as he jumps to avoid the attack and back flips to a taxi's trunk. I thought we were buds, we bonded! Tanjiro yells as Kanao proceeds to use her flower breathing forms with the blunt object she was holding.

Tanjiro saw this and was barely dodging the blows. *smack*SHIT. But he ends up slipping after Inosuke rushes past him with his forearm sticking out and sweeps the leg. *THUMP* AUGH. Tanjiro groans as Inosuke pops a wheelie and would turn around. He revs his engines and would approach Tanjiro. Nearly running him over as Tanjiro was now on top of a car hood. Inosuke lifts his front as the wheel was inbetween Tanjiro's leg.

*VRROOM*Screech!* YEEE

Inosuke then purposely moves the tire and almost crushes Tanjiro's testicals as our red headed Ronin would barely avoid the soul crushing attack as he would push himself off his hands. RAH! *Wham*. As he double kicks Inosuke in the face and would knock him off his bike and on to the street. Sweet, new ride. Tanjiro mocks the two slayers as he quickly gets on the back of the bike and would rev up the engine while turning to Kanao. Sorry can't stay and chit chat longer Lily-same, but I got a mission that cannot be put on hold. Tanjiro says as he pops a wheelie to turn and drive against the traffic.