Chapter 7: Family, friends, and mountain due code red.

No one's Pov.

Zenitsu: Ughh My head

Akio: My arms

Zenitsu: my everything

Tanjiro:.....

The four trouble makers were in the front of the class room holding bucketsbof cold ice warer over there heads. Everyone was laughing and were taking videos as we see Cho and Himari counting money. Hey. Zenitsu calls out as Cho looks at him confused. Where did all that money come from? He asks as Cho and Himari went quiet. You guys bet against us? Zenitsu was in disbelief as Cho puts the money away. Whaaaa...nooo. Cho says as Himari just shrugs. Yeah, it wasnt a tough decision. Himari says with sass as Zenitsu was in disbelief.

Meanwhile there was something wrong with Tanjiro.

He was staying silent and disciplined during the entire bucket session. His breathing was becoming heavy and slowed as he looks at the window in the corner of his eye. He see's his reflection, and yet it looks like a completely different person. *SPLASH* OHH! everyone in the classrooms gasps and awed in shock as Tanjiro purposely dumps the water on his head. His white button up was now beginning to become see thru as the women were all going crazy with nose bleeds.

Meanwhile Kanao and Aoi only sat in the back. Ugh, women these days have no class. Aoi points out as she turns to Kanao. But was shocked to see Kanao keeping her blank stare towards Tanjiro while drawing something. Oh God no. Aoi says as she peeks over to see Kanao drawing Tanjiros six pack with great detail. What the fuck started this again! Aoi thinks to herself as we see a small flashback of Kanao from a few moments ago when she was looking up at the flying idiots. She couldn't help but notice when Tanjiro was smacked down by Giyu, that the wind caught his shirt up a bit and exposed a small bit of an unexpected V-line.

The flashback ends with the shameless Kanao using Giyu's yelling and lecturing at Tanjiro as a muse for her drawings. All while Aoi was slowly holding up a Bible and was scooting away from Kanao. But as Tanjiro gets up, he only drops the bucket and slowly walks outside the class. I'll get my gym uniform on, sorry for making the mess. Tanjiro apologized as he walks out the class.

Tanjiro's Pov.

As I put on my gym jacket, I didn't really feel like going back to the classroom so I snuck out the window and climbed the building up to the roof. All while making sure no one saw me. I then finally made it on the edge of the roof top as I jumped flip and landed on the rooftop ground. Phew....I'm exhausted today. I think to myself as I stood up to stretch. But as I looked up to the sky, I squinted my eyes a bit as I saw a flaming bird passing by the sun. No way. I said to myself as I squinted a bit more. But Thankfully it was a normal bird, believe it or not I had a bad experience with flaming birds.

*YAAAWNNNN*

A huge yawn escaped my mouth as I rub my eyes. Usually I'd rest before a mission so this wouldn't happen much. But sense Tsuyuri was in dangered I had to neglect that sleep pattern and even stick to hand to hand combat in order for my body not to be sore from using sun breathing. Maybe..maybe some rest could help. I said to myself as I went over to the secret cubors where Meng placed his communication computer and took out the futon. Just for a few minutes. I said to myself as I layed down and start to doze off.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No one's Pov.

The scene takes us back to when Tanjiro and Nezuko had just witnessed the worst experience of there lives. The well dressed man stood over the one of the living Kamado siblings, expecting the answer to his question as Tanjiro was choking on his tears. But Muzan only grew impatient as he motions his fingers to the green flame user. *squeeze* HA, HAOW. Nezuko yells as she was getting squeezed by the mettalic snake, a rib can be heard popping as Tanjiro was now panicking. Wait no! Tanjiro yells the blue flamed armored demon signals to stop.