Chapter 13: The battle of hellfire. Blue Devil vs Red Shot . Fight I

Kanaos Pov.

As Himari and I sat on the construction beam, I only swung my feet as I try to move past this awkward silence. So. I said as Himari looked over at me. What did Akumu exactly do to you and Wan-san? I asked as Himari smirked. He doesn't like a lot of people calling him "Wan-san". Himari points out as I shrugged. Don't blame me, it's a lot easier than Wanrou. I asked as Himari just laughs a bit.

The silence then builds up until Himari answers my question. Akumu and Muzan Kibutsuji had a past, and thanks to that past Muzan was able to use Akumu's talents to control other hellfire users. Himari points out as she rubs her hand. He had another scary talent too. Himari says as I grew more curious. He had this ability to rip out hellfire stones and souls from their current vessels. Himari says as I turned wide-eyed. There was a recent attack on demons where their blood was drained from their bodies while leaving them in a mummified decayed state. I pointed out as Himari was also shocked. I Don't remember Akumu doing that. Himari states as I felt a bit shaky.

*BEEP* remember you two.

Suddenly Wan-san was calling us thru the earpiece and we focused our attention on him. Hellfire users can always evolve, but that means they become more unstable. Wan-san says as I sat up and put on my pink hoodie and face mask. So approach with caution. Those were his final words as I and Himari started the hunt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No one's Pov.

As Tanjiro looks down at a group of homeless men in the alleyway, almost as if he is intending on waiting for something to happen. His presence was dark and evil, all while scratching the ledge as he was breathing heavily. The only thing from this image is that something bad is going to happen. And only one woman might be able to save the little piece of humanity left in Tanjiro Kamado.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But that's mainly for the next chapter hehe.🙃
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As Wan was walking around the empty streets, He tries his very best to concentrate and attempt to use his newly developed senses to locate Akumu. His sense of smell, sense of touch, and sense of hearing, all are enhanced to findi-

Hey boy.

Suddenly someone was speaking in the shadows of the alleyway. Even though he cannot see him, Wan knew exactly who it was. Wow, look at you, all grown up and out of your little kiddy pajamas. Akumu says as he casually walks out of the shadows with a large McDonald's cup in his hand while the other hand is holding something behind his back. Whatever it was, it was dripping blood behind him as his fox-like shadow appears under the street light

Meanwhile Wan was already waiting for the battle to start, he grips one of his duel-wielding katanas and made his presence heard. Akumu, the blue hellfire vessel. After so long you finally reveal your-*SIIIIIIIIIIIP*....... After the long pause, Akumu just smacks his lips while shaking his cup. Dam, all out. Akumu mutters to himself as he pops the lid with his thumb. Oh, I'm so fucking killing you. Wan mutters as he draws his blade.

Wan: The leader of the demon slayer corps has granted me and my squad permission to hunt you down and take your he-

Akumu: -*CRUNCH*crunchcrunch*

Akumu rudely interrupts Wan as he was chewing his ice from the large cup.

Wan: To take your-

Akumu: -*CRUNCH*CRUNCH*

Wan: Your hea-

Akumu:*crunchcrunchcrunch*

Wan:........