Chapter 27: A change of plans

No ones Pov.

The scene takes place in the demon slayer Headquarters as we see Amane in her office with advance technology surrounding her. Wed then see multiple video's of demon slayers in battle. She uploads all We'd then see one of her own children, her daughter Kanata Ubuyashiki, walking towards Amane with a cup of tea and a flashdrive. This is the first sighting of one of the Ubuyashiki siblings.

Yet She looks a bit older. Around Nezuko's age, how odd no? Mother, I have collected the remains for the D.S.A. Kanata says as she plugs it in the computer. Thank you, hopefully this can grant better protection for our fellow Demon slayers against powerful and high level demons. Amane says as she witnesses a video of a young demon slayer being vanquished in battle.

Kanata see this as more and more pop up. Rather being mauled alive or even sliced to pieces, Kanata wasn't even fazed. But that didn't mean she felt sympathy. Especially for her mother. This many casualties never have happened under his watch. Amane says as Kanata grew worried. His children were under my watch, and I failed them each and every time. Amane says as Kanata would only rub her mother's back. It wasn't your fault, the demons were just to strong. Kanata says as Amane denies this.

Amane had experienced in leadership. Especially since the revival of Muzan. Her husband was there with her, the two always helped one another as best they could. Win or loose. But now he's gone and Amane has to do this on her own. Mother, why did you also request the A.I file? Kanata asks as Amane breaks out of her day dreaming. Hmm...I guess I should share to you my child. Amane says as she went on to explain.

Amane: Me and your father would be in sorrow whenever one of our children were killed in action. That's why I thought of something based off an ancient that was built during the golden age of samurai.

Amane shows the plans to her daughter as we see a look of shock. These are- The best insurance. Amane says as she would put down each and every file she has found to a pacific folder. That way, no human will need to die again. Muzan will be defeated, and your father will be avenged. Amane says as she would then pressed a button to reveal another door as she would show her daughter her work.

Kanata walks through the door to reveal a virtual reality room. Her mother approaches a board and types in coordinates. The room would then transforms inside a futuristic mine. Kanata was amazed as her mother smiles. You like, it's so well hidden from the government and Muzan that only a selective few members can work here. Amane says as Kanata looks down at the mine.

Amane: Right now we learned that our recent vibranium mine had more then enough to create a whole new set of tactical gear and firearms that assist on most demon slaying and Even the current hunt for our hellfire Vessels

Amane: Right now we learned that our recent vibranium mine had more then enough to create a whole new set of tactical gear and firearms that assist on most demon slaying and Even the current hunt for our hellfire Vessels. Since Vibranuim is the third form of metal that can cause damage.

Amane explains as we see multiple swordsmiths working. The swordsmiths were against infusing Vibranuim in there sword, but they were more then happy to help out our engineers with this project. Amane says as she would then type something in the computer as the room changes into the inside of the building.