09| Second Chance |

Saturday came in a blur and Mufida was ecstatic about it. Finally, she will be able to have some rest from all the hospital stress and Hisham's wahala. He'll be nice outside the office and rude inside the office. Well, it's kinda good that he's respecting his work that much.

Since it was a free day for her, Mufida decided to go shopping. She was down on some things and needed to buy them so she woke up as early as possible.

Erm - she woke up by 11 am and got herself ready in a black abaya and matched it up with a black veil that was draped over her forehead leaving a few strands of hair out.

"Good morning, umma."Mufida greeted him when she saw her mother laying on her bed. Umma smiled and tapped the side of the bed for her Mufida to sit down there, and she did.

"You look so drained Mufida, this job is stressing you right?"

Mufida smiled at her mother and shook her head. "It's not stressing me out, umma. I'll get used to it very soon."

"I want to discuss something very important with you, and please don't argue with me. I want you to listen."Mufida nodded and managed to mask the confusion on her face and went with the flow.

"It's about marriage Mufida, I want to know if you've anyone in mind."

"No, umma I don't. Why?"Mufida questioned wondering why her mother was asking her if she has someone in mind to marry. She hopes her mother isn't planning on arranging her marriage with anyone.

geez!

"Haidar came over yesterday while you were at work to greet me and I was...."

Mufida was quick to cut in. "What!"She half yelled in shock. "Umma, did he say anything to you?"

"No, he didn't, he's a good man to even think of coming to see me Mufida," Umma stated excitedly.

Mufida had to roll her eyes.

As in Haidar and good; the two don't even go with each other.

"Uhmmm."Mufida hummed not even interested in the topic again. "Umma, I'll get going I want to come back soon."

"You're running away Koh. Ae zaki dawo ki same ni."Umma said to her and she only shook her head and laughed it off.

"There's something behind Haidar's visit. Like, I don't trust that guy at all."Mufida mumbled under her breath entering her mother's car. Long story short her mechanic still hasn't picked up her phone yet yesterday. The way the mechanic was acting was as if she isn't going to pay him for his job and the guy still hasn't brought back her car yet.

Some people and their wahala o.

For now, she's using her mother's BMW. She loved the car so much and she can't believe she was driving it.

Mufida was stuck in traffic. It wasn't even moving so all the cars are in freeze mode. She was starting to get bored and tired. It's like the shopping spirit was going away.

"Finally."She sighed as the traffic was finally moving. In no time her car was in front of the mall.

Mufida was done shopping within an hour. On normal occasions, when she feels like spending money anyhow she can spend 3 hours shopping and only end up buying a few things.

Yeah, it happens.

"Mufida?"A voice called out her name and she froze. Mufida turned only to see the face she haven't seen for years. It was Halima. Haidar's sister. "I can't believe it's you. Oh my Allah how are you?"Halima beamed like the nice lady she is.