54| Slumber Party |

In life no matter what kind of sorrow you're facing you have to take a day off. A day filled with nothing but excessive joy and happiness all around. It should be filled with positivity, feel free and do whatever you want to an extent that you'll forget about the sorrow in your life.

Be the most happiest person ever, even if it's once in a lifetime. Like, when you've the chance then why not take advantage of the situation in a good way. Enjoy!

Just enjoy!

And that's exactly what Mufida's friends alias cousins will do for her. They've been wanting to plan a sleepover more like a slumber party for her before she gets hitched and won't get much time then. So, they came over to spend a whole weekend with Mufida.

Nice!

Laiba and Ruhainah came from Kano, while Raheenah it's just a mile away from Mufida's house so it wouldn't take long for her to reach, they decided to meet up at the gate, and enter together to give her a wonderful surprise.

It was Raheenah's idea by the way, she planned it all because Mufida told her she is having an uneasy feeling as if something bad is going to happen. Despite the fact that she tried her best to make her understand and view things different but NO, Mufida is still drowning in her own world of NEGATIVITY.

If they spend a day or two together at least she will stop thinking too much, you never know what she might do while thinking so deeply about everything and nothing. She might get depression again.

And they wouldn't want that to happen when it's just a month to her wedding.

Yap, just a month.

It feels surreal tho, the preparations are still ongoing so the house it's always busy with relatives coming to and fro.

She picked up her black purse to match up with her veil, slipped into her Louis Vuitton black chunky heels, which fitted perfectly into her slim and long feet. She then applied a very pigmented shade of red lips, her favorite, before starting for the door only to be stopped by no one, absolutely no one but Ridwan with a goofy smile.

Oh, she knows that smile. Not bragging, but he always gives her that look when she looks pretty- pretty is an understatement but yeah we'll go with it.

She returned back with a small smile and said. "I'm going to get late, Laiba must be fuming already."

Ridwan chuckled lightly. "I'm going to miss you."

Awwnnn.

Even though she kinda felt sorry for him she had to roll her eyes at him.

Just to be dramatic.

"It's not like I'm gonna leave forever you know, I'm coming back tomorrow in the evening. What's the big deal?"She asked, being careful with the way she speaks so as to not ruin her lipstick.

"Of course it's a big deal, I can't sleep without you close to me you know that. I think you're doing this intentionally to hurt me, right?"He asked back rubbing his chin as if in deep thought.

"There is no time discussing this I'm already late."She have him a side hug and added. "Don't forget to take Batoul to goggo later."

"I won't forget In sha Allah."He smiled while walking her down the stairs.

"Ummi...."Batoul called out to Raheenah running happily towards her.

She squat down to her height and engulfed her into a warm hug, as if they haven't met in a long time.

True love do exist.

"So you won't give Daddy a hug."Ridwan ranted off with a small pout which made Batoul laugh revealing her rarely seen dimples just like her mother, she is a carbon copy of her mother. They look so much alike.