32| Awaiting My Destiny |

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
3: 4 5 pm.

Amina took in a sharp breath and dragged her luggage to where most of the people were going, because she had no idea where to do or what to do, so she trailed behind them and she was now standing outside the door which had Arrival written boldly on top of it.

Well, that means only one thing;

she is in Abuja.

Amina spotted her uncle and quickly ran to him, she gave him a tight hug and greeted him, then the guy beside him. She couldn't point out whether it was Haidar or Hisham she greeted but what does she care?

"I thought all of you came to pick me up, "Amina started acting as if she don't know them. They hate her obviously, that's why they aren't here.

As if.

"Yes Meema, they're at home. I didn't come together with Hisham, I came with my car because from here I'll be going to the office."

Oh!

So this is Hisham. Wow!

"Hisham will drop you off," Ahmad added and Hisham forced a smile at him. He knew his father wanted him to drop her off, he didn't have to lie about going to the office.

He will drop her at home but won't be able to marry her as his father suggested. He won't do that, he is in love with Mufida and will marry only her.

Amina cleared her throat to get his attention. "We should leave too."

He was lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realize his father left already, leaving the both of them. Hisham only nodded and showed her the car.

And what she did made him even angrier but what can he do, he is a man and always has to be a gentleman.

Like, she left her luggage for him to pick up. What do you expect from a stubborn lass?

Hisham hissed and picked up the luggage anyways. He kept it in the boot.

"I didn't lock the car, you should've waited for me inside," Hisham said, trying to be nice to her, that's the best he can do.

"No, actually it's okay," Amina mumbled, unlocked the car, and entered. Hisham shook his head, entered the car, and ignited the engine to life. The drive was too silent for Amina to handle, she didn't want to talk to Hisham so she pulled her phone out of her bag and called her best friend's number, she didn't even get the time to tell her that she is staying in Abuja now.

"Sup ! Baby girl, "Humaira yelled immediately after she picked up the call. Hisham gave her a weird look, but she shrugged it off and remove the call from speaker mode.

"Bad news, "Amina confessed with an eye roll. "I'm in Ahuja."She added and Humaira was quiet for a while before speaking up.

"What are you doing in Abuja? And when, how?"Humaira questioned.

"Uncle called for me to stay with him in Abuja again. I don't like it here, I never did. The people there are not nice."Amina stated referring to Hisham and he did understand what she meant but ignored her.

"You're a bad friend, why didn't you tell me all of this?"Humaira sighed and added. "We won't meet again?"

"It happened all of a sudden, I didn't get the chance to call you but I'll be back very soon, "Amina remarked, she didn't miss the look Hisham gave her. Which was weird. Why would he give her that look?

"Okay then, umma is calling me. Don't forget to call me and tell me how it was."Humaira said, and Amina chuckled lightly before ending the call.

Her best friend is so understanding.