59| Baby Fever |

Hisham was completely stunned by her beauty. He searched around his head for an explanation of why he was chosen to be the husband of such a stunning creature. She is all ladylike. He looked at her again and could see that her disposition says it all, and there is this mildness of her perfume that sends cushioned messages of un-battled affection. He had no idea when he muttered Ma Shaa Allah loudly.

Mufida too looked up at him smiling, she looked so stunning, she was dripping with sophistication and elegance. She was dressed in a simple but perfectly white fitted gown that looks as though it were designed specially for her. A tiny gold earring glued in the lone hole on her earlobe and around her neck was a very heavy, gold necklace. Her turban was tied neatly and excellently over head head, with a huge white veil at the edge of the turban, that was sweeping the floor.

She smiled at him again, seemingly emotionally ensnared, her eyes dancing to the tune of an unuttered song of love. Her lips trembled with unspoken words of care, and her facial expression evoke unwavering affection that only the complete absence of sound could explain better.

Slowly and affectionately he reached out for her hands and held them tightly. Hisham felt a lump in his chest.

Ya Allah! So this is how it feels!

But he was quick to let go of her hands, it was wrong and he shouldn't have done that. She is his wife yes! But somehow he isn't her husband.

Mufida slowly furrowed her brows at him, and gave him a questioning look to which she made sure that he was the only that notice it, If not the girl will tease her like forever!

Hisham noticed it and decided to do something before she suspects him. He bent over to her ear level and whispered directly to her ear. "I'm sorry, but all eyes were on us and I felt shy, Alhamdulillah for everything, for having you in my life."He whispered with a small smile, the last part was not a lie, he is indeed happy for having such a person like Mufida in his life, but the only problem is he followed the wrong way, and he'll always feel guilty for that.

"And also your nosy friends can't keep staring at me," he added and she chuckled lightly shaking her head. By 'nosy friends' he was talking about Rahma and Rufaidah, for goodness sake, he is their boss, and the fact that they're all Awing at him feels weird.

"Don't blame them, Haidar, you look so dashing in the white caftan."She complimented, her face turning red due to how much she was blushing.

Hisham gave her a lopsided smile. What can he even say? When the compliment was not meant for him? If she knew it was Hisham she wouldn't even care to spare him a glance. So he shouldn't be happy because of what she said.

"How about a picture now lovebirds."That was Laiba, the best pretender in the world. If Mufida had suspected everyone that Laiba would surely be an exception because she was so good at acting, the way she was so happy during the bridal shower, danced her heart out and was smiling and laughing all through. She deserves an award for best 'actor'

Lol!

They invited George Okoro to snap the pictures. First, it'll be the bride and the groom, second the bride and her bridesmaids, and vice-versa.

"How are you feeling now?"Raheenah questioned, setting herself down on the bed beside Mufida. They brought Mufida to her house safely but she started feeling dizzy all of a sudden, maybe fever or something.

"Yes, I'm feeling better Alhamdulillah Heenah."She spoke nodding. "Where are the girls?"

"I told them to wait for me downstairs, you need rest if they come up here they'll just disturb you neh shiyasa, and we'll be leaving soon too."Raheenah smiled weakly at Mufida.