46| The Heebie-Jeebies |

"You shouldn't talk about this with Muf...."Alhaji Muhammad stopped when Mufida came into the living room. Everyone was quite, all of them. No one spoke a word, and from the way they acted Mufida knew they are hiding something from her.

She grew up with them.

"What is that?"Mufida asked, removing her shoes. Firstly it was Haidar who was suddenly acting weird, and now is her family.

They're hiding something for sure.

"Nothing to worry about."Her mother stammered, which was very rare.

"You sure about that?"Mufida raised her eyebrows at her, suspiciously.

"Yes you don't have to worry about it, my dear."That was her father. "You just came back, I'm sure you must be tired, go and rest."

Mufida nodded, not fully convinced tho. She have them a fake convincing smile before starting off for the stairs but stopped when Ya Sule spoke for the first time.

"Don't you think we should tell her the truth and see if she can handle it?"

Her mother quickly looked up at him, shaking her head. "No, we can't take that risk Suleiman, I know my daughter very well, she is so fragile she can't handle it."

"Your mother is right sule, we can't tell her Muhammad is out—"

Muhammad is out....

Muhammad is Out....

Muhammad is OUT!!!!

Her head was in a swirl, she placed her palm against her chest as she breath in and out heavily trying to steady her breath.

It's all back, everything.

His face.

His voice.

The touch of his hands on her body.

How he assaulted her so badly.

The memories came in a flash. She felt her hand pounding and held on to it tightly. Their despicable voices were echoing in her head, she felt numb, she couldn't tell where she was anymore, and her legs were giddy, and the next thing was a thud being heard over the room, and her body came tumbling down the stairs.

They rushed to her quickly, she was still conscious and mumbling words under her breath, amidst tears.

"Suleiman lift her up, we need to take her to the hospital immediately."Alhaji Ahmad yelled close to tears, he doesn't like seeing his daughter like this.

"Alhaji..."His wife called out to him holding on to his caftan firmly. "Do you think she overheard us speaking about Muhammad?"

"That doesn't matter now, Umma."Suleiman stated lifting Mufida up, he checked his pocket for his car keys and when he felt them he rushed out and they followed behind.

"Ya Allah, I really hope nothing happens to my daughter again."Umma prayed amidst tears forcing herself into the backseat where Mufida was laid.

"Umma....Um.."Mufida stuttered, her lips quivering with fear.

"Yes Mufida, I'm right here, you're going to be okay."Umma replied, holding her hand and bowing air to it as if it was a remedy.

Mufida closed her eyes hard as though it would help her get rid of the memories that was floating on her head.

"Arrrrghhhhh!!!"Mufida yelped in pain, due to the way her head pounding, and the tears weren't helping matters.

"Mufida."Umma called worried laced in her voice as she speak. "Don't worry, I'm right here, nothing will happen to you...."She cried loudly, what if she isn't going to be okay ? What if she is getting a trauma attack again ? So many questions, which the answers are hard to guess, you never know what might happen?