50| EID MUBARAK |

Hisham sighed deeply, running his hands over his head. He just ended the call with his father, and he told him the deal wasn't successful so he will be coming back next week and he also left a message for Amina. Couldn't he call her up himself and inform her?' Hisham couldn't help but ask himself. His father is trying everything to hook them up, but are they really destined to be together ?

If yes, then why does it seem so hard to forget Mufida and move on ?

Hisham threw his phone on the bed, and left to deliver his father's message. He knew that Amina wasn't in her room, because he saw her with a friend in the sitting room when he returned from the hospital, and he is very sure they are still there watching nothing but kdrama series, and crushing on the characters, that are only handsome with the help of plastic surgery. *rolls his eyes*

Pfft, girls!! Over dramatic gender.

"Meema this is your favorite series and you don't even laugh at the funny moments anymore, are you okay?"that made him stop. Swears, he didn't mean to eavesdrop but he just felt like overhearing their conversation.

"I'm okay Humaira."Amina replied, her voice very low.

"I don't believe you, and also you don't look okay at all. You've eye bags under your eyes do you even sleep?"

"I try to."

What does she mean by she try to ?

"That means you don't. What's wrong? You don't look yourself anymore, sometimes I wonder if this is really Meema."Humaira stated.

"Honestly speaking, I don't feel like me too, my life is not the same anymore. The one that always find a way to bring a smile to my face is kaka and she is no more, she isn't with me, and my freedom is also being taken away."The way she was speaking it was as if she was crying, he couldn't tell as she was backing him.

"Please don't say that. View things in a different way. Kaka is no more, she is in a better place In Sha Allah, and about this marriage think of it as your new life, a chance to start afresh with someone new in your life, you'll have a different experience in life."

Amina stared intensely at Humaira as if she was making any sense of is ready to put that thinking in her head. She isn't that dumb!

"This is real life and not reel life, do you think if I love Ya Hisham I'll have a problem of giving this relationship a chance?"Amina questioned, and Humaira kept mute. "How I wish kaka was here."she sobbed.

"I'm sorry Meema, I'm just trying to make you understand."

"Well, it's not that simple."

Hisham turned to leave, he had heard enough to worry about. Now he understands how the dead of kaka infected Amina a lot, she is still in grieve. How he wish he can talk his father out of the marriage thingy.

He was about walking to his room when he remembered about his father's message, it was a bad timing but he will still tell her about it. He went to her without any hesitation, he paid no heed to Humaira.

"Uh...baba said I should ask you if you want to go to Maiduguri for a few days before the wedding."he knew the wedding part' will ruin everything all over again but he said it anyways.