37| Blue Knock-back |

Corporal Bala opened the lock of the cell and glared at Muhammad. He entered the cell and found him sleeping peacefully on the mat, after all the crimes he had committed he still have the guts to sleep peacefully. He hit him hard with his stick making Muhammad to abruptly raise his head up to look at him.

"Hey mister, get up. You've a visitor, you foolish punk."

Muhammad hissed and rubbed his eyes slowly. Corporal Bala hit him again and said;

"You've only 15 minutes, so better be fast."Corporal Bala warned pointing his stick at Muhammad. "Don't even try to act smart with me."

"Try and get a star at least."Muhammad said, mockingly.

"Are you trying to insult a police officer?"Corporal Bala questioned, furrowing his brows at Muhammad who just shrugged and stood up. "Get going now."He added pushing Muhammad.

Muhammad is now staying at the police station because his court hearing is in a month time. The court will decide his punishment, whether he should be sentenced to death or death by hanging.

Muhammad entered more like was pushed into the visiting room and his eyes met with hers, he couldn't even maintain eye contact with her, he felt ashamed, what will she even think of him ?

A cheat ?

Gosh, even more than that.

"Muhammad you..."She started but choked on her own tears. She had thought he would stop all his wrong doings, but she was so stupid to believe him. A guy like him isn't to be trusted, ever.

"I'm..."

The lady cut him off, "keep it to yourself Muhammad, seriously what where you thinking ? Kidnapping a married woman and even went as far as forcing her to marry you ? What did you take me for ? A fool ? Ya Allah I should've known you were just using me, and nothing else. You never really loved me Muhammad."

"It's not like that, I did all of that for our future, I want our future to be good la..."

"Don't."She stopped him. "I don't want my name to come out of your filthy mouth. Our future you say ? There will be no future for us, it's over Muhammad as in over, get that into your thick skull."

Muhammad sighed, why is she making everything difficult for him. He agreed he forced Maryam but she is more beautiful than her, that's why he did it.

"May you never find peace Muhammad, I pray you get punished for your deed, for breaking my heart too. It's not good to wish one death, but..."She shook her head and stood up. "No, I'll just leave now."with that she left without saying anything to him again.

Corporal Bala smiled as if he just won a lottery and dragged Muhammad's arm. "You've made a joke out of yourself, a pretty girl ditched you."He teased and pushed Muhammad back into his cell.

"What a shame."Corporal Bala spit shaking his head before walking to away, leaving an over-raged Muhammad.

"Girl I missed you."Mukhtar mused with a childish smile. After so much scoldings from her father, she finally decided to grace the hospital with her presence. She is currently in their office together with Mukhtar and Rufaidah, Rahma isn't together with them because of her patient.

"You just went Mia, no calls or text."Mukhtar added with a pout, like a 5 year old.

"I've been up with so many things, but hey I'm back."Mufida replied humorously.