20| The Solution |

Mufida.

Mufida.

She is everywhere. Her face, her voice and everything is always around him. He tried so many times to get her out of his mind.

But is that really possible ?

When she has already made her way through his heart in short period of time. He has never felt like that before, never. The feeling is different, lovely and also scary.

What if she doesn't accept him ?

What if she doesn't love him ?

What if she love someone else ?

Then, his heart will break.

Heartbreak is the main reason why he didn't want to fall in love ever. He won't be able to handle it. And now, that his heart has fallen deeply in love with Mufida what can he do ? He just have to accept it and make her his, no matter what he'll try his very best to win her heart.

Hisham woke up full of energy and excited just like that maybe because he was busy dreaming of the girl of his dreams.

He gently strode to the dining table meeting Halima alone with her phone and eating breakfast at the same time. Hisham wondered where Haidar was.

"Good morning, bro."Halima greeted keeping her phone away. From her voice Hisham knew she wants something from him.

"Morning, what do you want?"Hisham asked her directly after he was done serving himself.

"Nothing, I want nothing."Halima replied him with a shrug. "But brother, it's the smile for me."Halima added a hint of laughter in her voice. "Is there someone special that I should know about?"

Ya ilahi !

Hisham shook his head and chuckled lightly. "Nothing as such."He lied trying so hard not to smile.

"You thought us not to lie right ? So please don't lie to me."Halima stated in her own way. He doesn't even remember when he said that.

"What do you want to know?"Hisham questioned raising an eyebrow at her.

Halima stood up from the sit adjacent to him and sat down on the one beside him and stared at him, placing her palm under her chin.

"Tell me all about her, who is she?"

"What do you mean?"Hisham acted oblivious.

"Brother don't be a bore now, I promise I won't say anything to Haidar."Halima stated with an eye roll.

"Even if there is a she in my life why would I come to you, I'll go to Haidar first."

"Is that so ? Haidar couldn't handle his relationship and you want to go to him first, wow."Halima mused.

"Seriously what really happened when I was away?"Hisham shifted her gaze to Halima, curiosity furrows his eyebrows.

"A lot brother, I mean Ya Haidar was fooled by a guy I don't know but if I see his face I'll recognize him, because he came to this house and threatened him but he didn't tell me exactly what the man told him, he looked distressed and worried. And the next morning when I went to his room, I didn't find him he left to Cyprus without any notice. That's all I know and now that he is back Mufida is giving him a hard time."

Hisham quickly put down the spoon he was about to take down. There was something she said that caught his mind.

Mufida.

"Wait what's her name ? Her full name."Hisham questioned hoping that it's not the same Mufida that his brother is in love with. He won't do anything that will hurt any of his siblings even if that's means he will have to forget Mufida.

"Why do you want to know ?"Halima replied his question with a question. He gave her that serious look of his more like a glare. "I don't know, I'm saying the truth."She added quickly before she get smacked.

"I'll be leaving to the hospital."Hisham stated quickly and wiped off his mouth before leaving to his car.

I just hope my Mufida is not his Mufida. With that he sped off to the hospital. He went straight to Dr Hadiza's office but dear miss Layla was hell bent on wasting his time.

"Good morning sir."Layla greeted with a warm smile. He ignores her behavior all the time but he knows what her intention towards him is.

"Morning."Hisham replied curtly and left. It wouldn't be nice if he left her greetings unanswered.

Taking his sit in Hadiza's office he asked. "Any update?"

"I think I know what's wrong with Mufida."Hadiza remarked not wanting to mention his best friend's name but what can she do. A criminal is a criminal.

"She is going to be okay right?"Hisham questioned in distress. Hadiza smiled, like everyone will see the love Hisham have for Mufida, it's so obvious how he cares so much for the first time.

"I don't know yet, but I've a solution we'll try the exposure therapy."

"I thought you said it's risky, and we don't know anything about why she had the trauma attack."Hisham added running his palm over his face.

"Yes it's risky but we'll have to do that for her to stop being scared of that guy."

"Hadiza I'm already confused please don't confuse me more. What do you mean guy ? Did her family tell you anything about her past ?"Hisham questioned.

"Yes they did, but let's focus on the future. All you have to do is call up your friend and tell him to come here."

Hisham raised his brows quizzically at her. "Muhammad what does this have to do with him?"

"Call him up and I'll explain everything to you before he arrives."Hisham nodded bringing out his phone, still confused but he still phoned Muhammad and he picked up immediately.

"Can you come and meet me in the hospital?"

"You mean now?"Muhammad asked.

"Yes."Hisham answered and Muhammad said he is coming before cutting the call.

Hadiza told him everything that Mufida's father told her from the beginning till the end. And she even told him that his so called best friend Muhammad is the one responsible for it.

"You mean Muhammad raped Mufida?"Hisham asked trying so hard to not let the tears down, he isn't going to cry for a woman in front of another woman, he isn't that weak.

"Yes Doctor Hisham that's the truth, he had come to see you in the hospital last week when Mufida fainted. Rahma and Rufaidah said she fainted in your office after she saw his face."Hadiza answered. "Your friend wasn't a good man, how can he do that to a girl just because she denied him. Loving a person is not by force is by choice."

"Why did her family keep quite for all those years, why didn't they report him if he was guilty?"

"At that her time her father was going through a lot in his business. It was the right opportunity for his business rivals to use against him so he didn't want the matter to get out of hand thus, he didn't include the police."Hadiza replied.

Wallah I won't spare Muhammad.

Heyyyy !

I updated after like maybe two days I don't know but manage this chapter, maybe I'll update later on.

Bye !

Ria ❤️