1 - The Hearts of the Truest and Fairest Believers

Flashback: Land Without Magic, Phoenix

In Phoenix, Arizona. Elaine was giving birth in a prison hospital room, where a doctor and nurses were attending to her, her ankle was cuffed to the bed as Emma was beside her, not handcuffed, they held hand. The clock struck eight-fifteen, "Big breath. Breathe away, breathe away," The doctor said as Elaine panted as she squeezed Emma's hand.

"Okay, here we go," The nurse said

"You're going great. Just hang on. You're doing fine. That's it. Just keep breathing," The doctor said.

"There you go. Just fine," The nurse said.

Emma looked at her, "You're doing great El. Just keep breathing," Emma said.

"I can't exactly...Stop," Elaine panted, "Where's Katy?"  Elaine asked.

"I...I couldn't get ahold of her, it's just me," Emma said and brushed her hand through her sister's hair.

"There you go. That's it. Breathe, breathe, breathe. Don't great. Here you go. Keep going," Elaine groaned as she laid her head back, "Yeap, breath, breath, take a deep breath," She did so, "Okay, big push, big push," Elaine screamed as she squeezed Emma's hand, "Push, push, push!" The doctor said.

The light began to flicker and go out as Henry was born, Elaine fell back, exhausted. Emma looked at Elaine and smiled, brushing her hair out of her face, "You did it," Emma whispered with a smile.

"One more, Elaine," The doctor said.

Elaine shook her head, "You can do this, El," Emma said.

"One more big push," The doctor said and Elaine panted before she screamed, leaning forward.

The doctor held Henry and Julia as they cried, Elaine looked at the pillow, "Great. Here we go. That's good. That's beautiful. How you doing?" He looked at Elaine, "It's a boy and a girl, Elaine," She closed her eyes, "Elaine?" Elaine shook her head as tears fell and the nurse whispered in the doctor's ear, "Oh, Elaine. Just so you know, you can change your mind," The doctor said.

"I can call Katy and ask her to look after them for a few months until we're out," Emma said.

"No..." Elaine looked at her sister, "I can't be a mother, I'm not like Katy," Elaine said and she cried as the doctor took the baby twins away and Emma tried to comfort her sister.

Katy ran in with a guard, "Elaine?" Katy rushed over and Elaine looked at her as she cried and Katy hugged her, "I'm sorry I'm late, I'm here now... I'm here now," Katy said as she soothed her and kissed her forehead.

"I'm not you, I can't do it," Elaine said.

"Shhh, you're not me, you're you and that's all that matters. If you're not ready to be a mother, no one can force you, when you're ready you'll know and you'll fight like hell for your kids," Katy said.

End of Flashback

Neverland...

Inside the magic bean's portal, the Swan Princess trio, the Nightingale family, the Charming married couple, Daniella, Regina and Mr Gold held tight to ropes on the Jolly Roger with Killian at the helm as the ship crossed through the portal. They finally landed on the waters of Neverland.