44 - Snow Drifts

Later that day, Snow White was in a harbour tavern quietly talking to Blackbeard, "Well?" Blackbeard said.

"I need to get far away from here. As soon as possible. And I need my destination secret," Snow White said as she handed him a pouch.

Blackbeard weight the pouch in one hand, "Then you're talking to the right captain. However, turning a blind eye will cost double," Blackbeard said.

Meanwhile, the group from the future were stood on a hill looking over a valley, towards the Dark Castle in the distance, "Hmm... Missed this place more than I thought," Katy said.

"A little more imposing than the pawnshop. So, what do we do now? Knock on the door and introduce ourselves?... Hey, we're from the future," Emma said.

"Might be best if I stay back. The Dark One and I have a rather complicated past. I'd wager he want to kill me on sight," Killian said.

"Oh, I'll take that bet," They all turned to see Rumpelstiltskin giggling, "I can't tell you how long I've been looking forward to this. Oops. I suppose I just did," Rumpelstiltskin said as he twisted his hand and magically strangled Killian.

"Swan..." Killian said with a strained voice.

"Stop!" Elaine said.

Rumpelstiltskin used his other hand to fling the Swan trio aside, "I don't know who you three are, dearies, but why don't you ladies run off and let me enjoy my killing in peace," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Katelyn..." Killian said.

"Daddy, he's not gonna hurt you. You have to listen to me," Katy said.

"And why would I listen to you? You're not my daughter, she's five years old... And you... Clearly are not," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Because if you don't... You'll never see Bae again," Katy said.

Rumpelstiltskin released the pirate captain and he pointed to Katy, "How do you know that?" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Look at my eyes, daddy," Rumpelstiltskin looked at her as she smiled, "It's me... All grown up. You wanted me created to kill me, to enact your curse," Katy said.

"I see why she struggles to trust her parents," Killian said as he stood up.

"The blondes are the product of true love, who break the curse... I raise them," Katy said.

"That's speculation. Part of my plans, but we haven't done it," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"You will and you will succeed," Elaine

"If that's true, then that means..." Rumpelstiltskin said.

"We're from the future, mate," Killian pointed to Katy, "That is your little lassie, all grown up," Killian said.

"But time travel hasn't been done, mate," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Yeah, well. Someone's cracked that code. We need your help," Elaine said.

"Help?" Rumpelstilskin giggled, "You need my help? Then answer me one question. Do I find my son?" The group hesitated, "Answer me!" Rumpelstiltskin yelled.

"Yes," The Swan trio answered.

"Bae... I find Bae. How do we find him? No! Don't tell me. If I succeeded, I don't want anything in my head that might throw it off," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"It might already kind of be thrown off," Emma said.

"You've changed things. What have you done?" Rumpelstiltskin said looking at Katy.