26 - New York Serenade

Flashback: Enchanted Forest - One Year Ago...

Everyone was walking through the forest towards the Evil Queen's castle. Belle and Neal were walking beside each other, "You'll see them again... Julia and Henry," Belle said.

"Well, let's hope I don't have to curse an entire kingdom to get back to them," Neal said.

"I heard you talking to David about Rumpel. You know, we never saw his knife. I think we can get him back," Belle said as she fiddled with her sister's necklace.

"She'll visit," Neal said.

Belle smiled, "I know, I just worry when that is," Belle said.

At the front of the group, Snow White and Prince Charming were walking together with the dwarves behind them, "Regina's castle's just beyond the mountains," Snow White said.

"Snow, I think you mean your castle," Prince Charming said.

"That's going to take some getting used to... The last time I was there was just after my father's death. And I've always dreamed of returning. I just never imagined it would be with Regina by my side," Snow White said.

"It'll be fine... And don't worry, once I make myself a farm I'll be out of your hair," Prince Charming said.

"David... You're welcome as long as you need, but if you'd prefer a farm I'm not stopping you. How are you doing?" Snow White said.

"Missing her already... Sorry," Snow White shook her head, "You and Regina will be fine," Prince Charming said.

Grumpy walked up to them, "I wouldn't count on that, brother," They looked at him, "The Queen, she's missing," Grumpy said and Snow White sighed.

Wonderland...

Katy, Daniella, Will, Alice, Cyrus and Anastasia walked into the castle's dungeons, "It's really dark in here," Alice said.

"Scared of the dark?" Anastasia asked.

"No," Alice said.

Katy flicked her wrist, lighting the candles in the dungeons and they saw the Jabberwocky with the Vorpal Blade pierced through her, keeping her pinned against the wall of the dungeon, "Jabber," Katy said.

The Jabberwocky woke up and saw Katy, "Impossible... I saw Jafar kill you," The Jabberwocky said.

"Yeah, well, he brought me back, I died again and then the Nyx brought me back and here we are," Katy walked towards her, "I told you I'd free you for your assistance against Jafar, apologies it's taken me a while. Family issues, I'm sure you understand," Katy said.

"Jafar... What became of him?" The Jabberwocky asked.

Katy looked at Cyrus and Alice, "He stole the water and so he's cursed to be a genie," Cyrus said.

"Ironic, becoming the very thing he hunted," The Jabberwocky said.

"Indeed, I agree with you Jabber. Now, all I need to do is remove the blade, correct?" Katy asked.