23 - Going Home

Pan and Felix were walked toward the well, to enact the new curse that Pan had in mind for the whole of Storybrooke, "You never cease to amaze me, Peter. Outwitting the Evil Queen in less than a day," Felix inhaled sharply, "Impressive," Felix said.

"She loves the children... That makes her weak... This is it. This is where we'll cast it... The ingredients," Pan said in Henry's body.

Felix handed over the ingredients, "When it's done, will they all be dead?" Felix asked.

"Worse. They'll be slaves to this new land we're making, with no idea who they once were... Death is final, Felix... Their suffering will be eternal," Pan said in Henry's body as he dropped the first ingredient into the well and once the ingredient hit the water it started to turn green.

In Regina's vault with the heroes, they were talking about the curse, "Another curse? It's happening again?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Gold, this curse, is it gonna work like the last one?" Elaine asked.

"The last one was created to service the Queen's wishes. This will be done per Pan's desire. I would count on something hellish," Mr Gold looked at Faye, "You gotta get out of town, now," Mr Gold said.

"No, I'm not going anywhere while that demon child is in Henry's body," Faye said.

"I'm not arguing with you about this," Mr Gold said.

"Yes you are, you are currently arguing with me and we don't have time to argue," Faye said.

"Then go!" Faye flinched and Mr Gold sighed, "Priscilla... He indeed loves you but he also isn't stupid, whatever he's planning... He's going to turn you against everyone you love, including your children," Faye looked at Elsie and Kerr, "And all of your family, you need to go and you need to go now," Mr Gold said calmly.

"I...I..." Faye said.

"Hey, hey," David turned Faye to him and he smiled at her softly, "Your dad's right, Pri," She shook her head, "You need to go," David said.

"I can't... I can't leave you or anyone else," Faye said.

"Pan will ruin you, he will destroy you. Pri, please... I love you so much," David teared up as did Faye, "For me, so you don't end up thinking killing us is what you truly want... For me and your children, go back to your realm," David said.

"David, I..." Faye said.

"Shhh," David kissed her forehead, "Then one day, you're going to come back and we'll be happy," David said and they kissed.

"Actually," They looked at Evangeline, "We will be useful, besides... I can't let Priscilla and David part like this during a fight, it's unfair," Faye smiled, "And I don't think I would be able to live with myself while Priscilla sulked at home," Evangeline looked at Regina, "You cast the first one, anything we should know?" Evangeline asked.

"You're not at your full strength," Sebastian said.

"You can keep that mouth of yours shut, I'm staying and helping our daughter be with her loved ones longer. You can go if you want," Evangeline said.

Faye smiled, "Thanks mom," Faye said and Evangeline smiled then Sebastian raised his hands in defence and looked at Regina.

"The curse was built to be unstoppable. There's nothing that can be done," Regina said.

"Well, it is possible to stop," Mr Gold said.

"What?" Regina said.

"Did we miss that part out?" Faye asked.