20 - Save Henry and Julia

Wendy was looking over the Mills twins as the others spoke with the Lost Boys, "The Pixie Woods? That's where it is?" Regina asked.

"It's just north of here. It's where the pixie dust used to grow," The lost boy said.

"Kerr and I know exactly where that is..." Elsie looked at Elaine, "Moma used to tell us that as a bedtime story, it was one of the things Jos... I mean Pan did for her that she kept a hold of and she told it to the twins a lot of the time," Elsie said.

"The tale of the dust?" Regina asked.

"That's the one. She told them to him, in case they ever ended up here in their dreams, so they got to run from anyone evil, luckily they didn't," Kerr said.

"The whole region is desert now. No one but Pan has set in those woods in centuries," Killian said.

"Well, we're happy to make history," Elsie said.

"Then let's make it," Neal said.

Elaine looked at Neal, "I'm gonna need you here. Once we get Henry's heart back, it's gonna be a race back. We need help on both ends," Elaine said.

"Okay," Neal said.

"What do you need from us," David asked.

"Let's gather up the Lost Boys. Get 'em on board the Jolly Rogers. Prepare the ship to fly," Neal said.

"Let's hope you have a Pegasus sail. Otherwise, we're at the mercy of the trade winds," Killian said.

"Pan's shadow's in here. It'll get us home, long as your ship holds together," Neal said.

"Well, as long as your plan holds together, she will," Killian looked at Elaine, "Be careful," Killian said.

"Aren't I always?" Killian pushed his tongue against the inside of his cheek as he folded his arms with his eyebrows raised, "I promise?" Elaine said.

Neal turned to Elaine, "Henry and Julia are gonna be with me the entire time. Nothing is gonna happen to him while you six are away," Neal said.

"You mean seven," They looked at Mary Margaret, "I may not have been very helpful since the news about David and Cilla, but if you think I'm not helping you get my grandchildren's hearts, you're crazy," Mary Margaret said.

"Technically we can only save one..." They looked at Katy, "Well, uh, Pan crushed Julia's heart... There's no real way back from that I'm afrai-," Katy began to say.

"I told you to think of a solution!" Regina yelled Katy flinched a little.

Katy glared at her, "Let me bloody finish, woman!" Regina flinched as Daniella chuckled softly, "If we get Henry's heart from Pan, and have Henry's permission, I can save Julia," Katy said.

"How?" Regina asked.

"It's risky, but with who they are, it'll work only if Henry is willing to take the challenge," Katy said.

"That's all we're getting isn't it?" Neal asked.

"You bet your ass it is. Look after you niece," Katy said.

"Alright, Miss Cryptic. Guessing you got that from dad," Neal said.

"Whatever," Katy looked at Elaine and Emma, "Let's get Henry's heart and get off this blasted island," Katy said.

Elaine and Emma smiled at her, "Okay. Let's do it," Elaine said.

Flashback: Storybrooke - Eleven Years Ago

Regina was in her home in the kitchen, working as the baby Mills twins continued to cry in his carrier. Regina walked over to him, "Henry, Julia. I promise if you just tell me what you want, I'll do anything for you both. Anything," She rocked them in their baby carrier to their and soothe them, "Please, give me a chance," Regina's voice broke, he cooed quietly as she placed a kiss on their foreheads and both of them became silent. Regina sighed in relief, "Thank you," Regina said