42 - Kansas

Flashback

It's been a few days since Dorothy's arrival, she was sat at the table with Glinda and the North and East witch in the heart of Oz. Glinda laughed softly, "It's so lovely to have you with us," Glinda said as she passed a plate around.

"Our home is your home," Witch of the East said.

"You should've come sooner," Witch of the North said.

"Thank you. You've all been so kind. You've treated me like family," Dorothy said.

Zelena was watching them from behind a pillar, she quickly ran away but Glinda noticed that Zelena.

Outside the Heart of Oz. Zelena stands near a well, Glinda approaches Zelena who had her back to her, "Zelena? There you are. We were starting to worry. Are you feeling alright?" Glinda asked.

"Go away!" Zelena said.

"What's gotten into you?" Glinda asked.

Zelena turned around to face Glinda to show her a green patch of skin on her neck, "What do you think?" Zelena asked

"Have you been spying on Regina again?" Glinda asked her.

"No, I've been watching you fawning on your latest protege," Zelena said jealously."Dorothy... Are you jealous of her? Why? You two are so... Alike," Glinda said."Except she's spunkier, fresher-faced and clearly more innocent than me. Perfect candidate to take the empty seat at the table," Zelena said bitterly

"No one is taking your seat, Zelena," Glinda told her.

"Really? That's not what this says," Zelena said as she turned to the book that she had laying on the well and opened it.

"What are you doing with the Book of Records?" Glinda said.

Zelena looked at Glinda, "You didn't tell me everything about the prophecy," She turned to the book, "'The sorceress of another land will make Oz her home until she fulfils her destiny and unseats the greatest evil the realm has ever seen'," Zelena looked back at Glinda, "Don't you see? Dorothy is meant to take my seat, which makes me the greatest evil," Zelena said

"Fate is a funny thing. You don't know if that's what the prophecy actually means. Remember what I said: Only you can shape your destiny. But, if you believe you're evil, then that is what you'll become," Glinda said as Zelena looked at her with tears in her eyes.

End of Flashback

Zelena, Mr Gold and Mary Margaret were walking towards the farmhouse, Zelena held Faye's baby in her arms who continued to cry, Zelena hummed a tune to the baby, "It's alright, little one. We're almost home," Zelena said and chuckled before she continued humming.

"What do you want with me?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Rumpel. Rip out her heart," Mr Gold ripped out Mary Margaret's half heart, "You're insurance. You die, the prince dies and Priscilla breaks then I win," Zelena said.

Back at the hospital, Faye was devastated over the loss of her child, "He's gone... It happened again, David I'm sorry," Faye said as she sobbed into her daughter.