7 - Nasty Habits

Felix was escorting Neal through the jungle of Neverland, his hands were tied up, "Feels like just yesterday I welcomed you to Neverland the first time, Baelfire. Gotta say, hoped I'd never see you again," Felix said and he nudged Neal with his stick to move forward.

"Then maybe Pan shouldn't have taken my children," Neal said.

"Maybe you should've left well enough alone," Felix said.

"We're gonna get them back," Neal said.

"You really believe that? You were a lost boy. You know Peter is not to be trifled with. You know how long he's been searching for the heart of the truest and fairest believers. Do you really believe he'll just give them up?" Felix asked.

Neal was untying his ropes without Felix noticing, "Maybe, if I ask nicely," Neal said.

Felix chuckled, "You may have grown up, but it would appear you've grown up stupid," Felix said.

"I have grown up. I don't know if I'm stupid or but, but I do know how to tie an overhand knot," Neal turned around and punched Felix in the face, knocking him out.

 I don't know if I'm stupid or but, but I do know how to tie an overhand knot," Neal turned around and punched Felix in the face, knocking him out

"I'm not a boy anymore, Felix. I sure as hell ain't lost," Neal said.

Elsewhere, Katy and Daniella looked behind them, "It can't be," Katy said

"Mom... I feel..." Daniella said.

"I know sweetie, so do I," Katy said.

Flashback

Baelfire and Young Priscilla were sitting at the table, Baelfire was teaching her how to draw, "That's it you're getting it now," Baelfire said.

Rumpelstiltskin walked up, "Bae, Cil. A present," He held up two daggers, "Something to sharpen your coal with," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Where did you get them?" Baelfire asked.

"Oh, from a man who no longer needed them," Rumpelstiltskin said.