34 - It's Not Easy Being Green

At Main Street, David, Belle, Callie and Tinkerbell were walking down the street, "If we position someone there, there and there we'll have the whole street covered," David suggested as he pointed to three spots.

"I'll talk to Blue. See if we can get any reinforcement," Tinkerbell said.

Emma, Elaine and Mary Margaret walked up to them, "No, haven't you heard Zelena? She said no interference," Elaine said.

"She'd have Gold level half the block if we try something before she has a little chat with her sister," Emma said.

"So, they really are sisters?" Tinkerbell asked.

"She found a letter in her vault confirming what I've been saying," Faye said as she walked up.

"Where is she?" David asked.

"She disappeared. Something in the letter upset Regina," Mary Margaret said.

"Should we try to find them?" Tinkerbell asked.

"Regina was pretty clear she didn't want any help on this one," Emma said.

"You'll let her walk into this fight alone?" David asked.

"No, she's getting help whether they want it or not," Elaine said.

"But you just said we can't interfere," Belle said.

"Because Zelena has Gold on her side we need to remove him from the occasion. It's the only way Regina has a fighting chance. We just need to get his dagger," Elaine said.

"You saw Zelena. She practically has it glued in her hand," Mary Margaret said.

"Wait. What if I can get through to Rumpel without the dagger?" Callie asked.

"It's worth a try. Regina can't do this alone," Mary Margaret said.

Emma's phone rang and she looked at it, "You guys deal with Gold, I've got something else to do," Emma said and walked off.

"What's that's about?" David asked.

"Don't know, but just leave it. She knows what she is doing," Elaine said.

♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥✨♥

Emma walked towards the Mayor's house where Regina was waiting for her, "Hey, is everything okay?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, I just need... I just need you to look after something for me," Regina said.

"Sure, what is it?" Emma asked.

Regina held out a pouch, Emma took it and looked inside, "Don't say anything," Emma looked in shocked to see Regina's heart, "It's safer out of me," Regina said.

"So... Whatever is in this letter must be... Bad or something," Regina turned to look at Emma to see her holding the letter, "Can I read it?" Emma asked.

"Not stopping you," Regina said as she leaned against her car.

Emma opened the letter, "'Cora, dear. I've finally got my hands on your firstborn. Never thought I'd find her, did you? Now I know why: She's the most powerful sorceress I've ever encountered. Even more powerful than you. Stunning in every way,' He knows how to charm a girl. Why are you upset about this? Isn't this a compliment?" Emma said.

"I've seen that letter a hundred times before. In my darkest moments, I'd go to it for comfort. For solace. For brace when I needed it. Because I... Because I always thought it was about me," Regina said and looked down.

"It's about Zelena," Emma said.

"Rumpelstiltskin thinks she's more powerful than I am... Imagine what Priscilla is thinking," Regina said.