3 - Lost Girls

Mr Gold was standing in the jungle, he made a fireball in his hand and tossed it onto wooden logs he had piled up and made a fire. He walked around the fire to see his shadow on the large rock in front of him. He immobilised his shadow and used his dagger to cut his shadow from himself. The shadow broke free of the immobilization spell and flew up a little.

Mr Gold held up his dagger to his shadow, "You know what to do. Hide it where no one can find it, not even me," Mr Gold said and the shadow took the dagger and flew off.

Elsewhere in the jungle, Faye was walking around looking for anything she could that would lead her to understand Pan's plan

Elsewhere in the jungle, David was cutting down branches as the other's followed behind him, "The ridge is just a few hundred paces up ahead," Killian said.

"You really think we're gonna be able to see Pan's hideout?" Elaine asked.

"From there, we should be able to see everything, including where he's keeping your children," Killian said.

"You know, I could have just poofed us up here in an instant," Regina said.

"Where? Have you any idea what's up here and anywhere? There are dangers all about. Only I can guide us past them," Killian said.

"He's right. Hook's lived here before. If he says hiking up is the best way, then we listen," Elaine said.

"You sure?" Emma and Katy asked.

"He wants to help, I say let him and if he turns on us, it'll be his own fault," Elaine said.

"So much faith in me," Killian said.

"Here. You two need to stay hydrated," Mary Margaret said as she handed her daughters some water.

"Thanks, Mary Margaret," Emma said and she drank the water before handing it to Elaine who drank some.

"You know, Mary Margaret is a bit formal. You both could call me mom if you want. You've done it before," Mary Margaret said.

"I haven't," Elaine said.

"Oh, uh, that was, uh, back when we..." Emma said.

"We were about it die," She nodded, "Oh, no, I get it," Mary Margaret said.

"I don't expect Henry and Julia to call me mom just yet, if not ever... It's not something that's easy to say... Especially after being without parents for so long," Elaine said.

"I get it," Mary Margaret said.

Daniella looked at Katy, "Do I have to call you mom?" Daniella asked.

"Only if and when you want to... You have but it's up to you," Katy said and they held hands.

David was cutting at the branches when he was about to cut a branch with thorns on it but Killian stopped him, "No. No!" Killian said.