5 - Quite a Common Fairy

Neverland...

The group of heroes were searching the woods for Pan's hideout so they could rescue Henry and Julia. David was breathing heavily, "Hey, need a break?" David asked.

"No, I'm good," Mary Margaret said.

"In this heat, you shouldn't overtax yourself," David said.

"Oh, so you need a break?" Mary Margaret said jokingly.

"No, I'm good," David said.

"David Nolan, let himself go," Mary Margaret said.

"Does he look like he'd let himself go?" David asked.

Faye looked at David, "Here," Faye said and handed him her canteen.

"Thanks," David said and took her canteen as Mary Margaret walked ahead of them.

"She's really pissed..." Faye whispered.

"Don't worry about it," David said and he sipped water.

"Hey... You wanna take a break?" Faye asked.

"Please," David whispered and they moved out of the way for everyone else.

"Everything okay?" Roxanne asked.

"Yeah, we'll catch you up. Tell Killian to contact me with where you're off to," Faye said.

"Will do," Roxanne said and walked with Aimee.

"How much further?" Regina asked.

Elaine looked at the map, "We should be getting close to Pan's lair," They carried on walking after Mary Margaret, "Going on a straight-line course..." Elaine stopped walking, "Son of a bitch! How is it now behind us?" Elaine said.

"How can that be?" Mary Margaret asked as they gathered around her.

"You got us lost," Regina said.

Killian stood behind Elaine holding up a lamp to see the map and he realised what happened, "No, she didn't. It's the camp. Pan's moving it," Killian said.

"Hmpf, typical," Faye said.

"He's playing tricks with us," David said.

"If Pan's camp keeps moving how are we gonna find Henry and Julia?" Elaine asked.

At Pan's camp, Henry and Julia were sleeping under a tree when they were woken up by someone making a cuckoo noise behind them, "Wake up! Catch," Pan said as he threw an apple in front of the Mills twins.

"We don't like apples," Henry said as he looked at the apple on the ground.

"Who doesn't like apples?" Pan asked.

"It's a family thing," Julia said.

Pan chuckled, "Well, don't worry," He crouched down to be at eye level with the Mills twins, "They're not for eating," Pan picked it up, "It's for a kind of game. A really fun game," Pan stood up and took a crossbow from one of his Lost Boys, "I call it target practice," Pan said.

Enchanted Forest...

At the Dark Castle, Neal was looking for something in the cupboard he uncovered with Rumpelstiltskin's old cane as Robin and Mulan watched him from behind, "You found the crystal ball. What else are you looking for?" Mulan asked.

"It showed me where Elaine is, not how to get her," Neal said.

"Um, not sure you can find a horse in there, mate," Robin said.