24 - Going Home

Flashback

Rumpelstiltskin was in his tower lighting a candle as he put his hand on Baelfire's shawl, "Too many years to count, Bae, but I've counted everyone," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Young Katelyn ran into the tower, aged 4 and Callie followed, "Katelyn, I told you no," Callie picked up the young girl and looked at Rumpelstiltskin, "I'm sorry Rumpelstiltskin," Callie said.

Rumpelstiltskin looked at them, "Go away," He said harshly and turned off the candle in front of him.

"I'm sorry," Callie said again and turned to leave.

"Daddy? Remembrance?" Young Katelyn said.

"He's not dead... He's just lost," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Lost?" Young Katelyn questioned.

"Today would be your big brother's birthday," He walked to her and took her from Callie, "We should be with him, celebrating. We had a chance to be happy together, but I was afraid," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"It's not too late," Priscilla said as she walked in with Belle, Aleena and Branston.

"What are you all doing here?" Rumpelstiltskin asked.

"Really think I forgot? I may be in my own little world since Regina took my husband and with whatever is going on with my heart... But I'd always remember my best friend's birthday," Priscilla said.

"He is your brother now," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"I know, but he was my friend a lot longer than he was my brother... Big brother Baelfire... I like the sound of that, to be honest," Priscilla said.

"Big brother Bae!" Young Katelyn said happily.

"She's right, grandpa. It's not too late," Aleena said.

"I hope you're right," Rumpelstiltskin sighed, "Now, my ending shall not be a happy one," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Can I light a candle for my big brother?" Young Katelyn asked.

"If you'd rather be alone, Rumpelstiltskin, I can light a candle with her downstairs," Callie said.

Rumpelstiltskin shook his head, "No, no, it's fine. We'll do it together every year from now on... As a family," Rumpelstiltskin said and looked at Priscilla and her children who smiled at him.

"We'll leave you alone. Call us if you need anything," Callie said and turned to leave.

"No, can they stay daddy? They live here," Young Katelyn said.

Rumpelstiltskin looked at Callie, "Very well..." He noticed the necklace she was wearing, "You've worn that every day, from your fiancee?"  Rumpelstilskin asked.

" He noticed the necklace she was wearing, "You've worn that every day, from your fiancee?"  Rumpelstilskin asked