18 - Think Lovely Thoughts

At Pan's compound, the heroes were sat with Wendy as the Lost Boys slept. Neal walked over to Wendy and crouched down, "Wendy, since you've been here, have you seen my children? Their names are Henry and Julia," Neal said.

Wendy looked at him, "You have children?" She asked.

"Yeah. Pan needs their hearts," Neal said.

"Has he said anything about the hearts of the truest and fairest believers?" Elaine asked her.

"No. I'm sorry. He never mentioned anything about hearts," Wendy said.

"She's lying. Where are they?" Mr Gold asked as he walked forward but he was suddenly held back by Neal and David.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," David said and held him back, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I've carried enough lies in my life to recognise their burden. She knows where Henry and Julia are," Mr Gold said.

Neal and Elaine looked at Wendy, "Is that true?" Neal asked

"You don't understand," Wendy said.

"You're helping Pan?" Mary Margaret asked.

"He's keeping John and Michael alive, only if I do as he says," Wendy said.

"Trust me, whatever he's promised, he will go back on his word," Mr Gold said.

"And why should I trust a man who abandoned his own son?" Wendy asked Mr Gold.

"Because your brothers did. They trusted a woman named Callie. They helped her get this box so we can defeat Pan," Regina said.

"They're okay?" Wendy asked.

"For now, and only if we succeed. But you don't have to believe me, none of you do honestly, how about we ask the one person Pan's ever loved more than his power," Mr Gold said.

"And who's that?" Wendy asked.

"Priscilla," Mr Gold said and pointed to Faye.

"I'm not going into the lion's den," Faye said.

"Becoming a chicken?" Regina asked.

"No, it's suicide," Faye said.

"Wait... You're Priscilla?" Faye nodded, "Bae's friend and sister?" She nodded again, "You abandoned him," Wendy said.

"Wonderful. She's insulted two sisters of Bae, real good mate you've got Bae," Faye said.

"Cilla," Faye rolled her eyes as Neal looked at Wendy, "Wendy we will save John and Michael, I swear to God. But right now, I really need your help," Neal said.

"Please. Help us," Elaine said.

"Pan told Henry and Julia that he needs their hearts to save magic. But it's a lie. He needs them to save himself," Wendy said.