41 - Kansas

Faye was in labour, Emma was driving the yellow bug with Callie, David and Faye inside as Elaine drove David's truck with her, Mary Margaret, Julia and Henry inside.

The Swan twins parked up at the hospital and they all got out of the vehicles, Faye screamed in pain as she held onto Mary Margaret, "Easy, easy," Mary Margaret said calmly.

"Hey, over here," David said.

"Come on Cilla," Mary Margaret said softly as she helped her friend towards the wheelchair David got and they helped her onto it.

Elsie and Kerr ran up with their family, "We're here," Elsie said as Katy and Daniella were at the entrance of the hospital.

Meanwhile, at Zelena's farmhouse, an imprisoned Mr Gold was sat at his spinning wheel, spinning straw into gold.

Back at Storybrooke General Hospital, Faye groaned in pain as David wheeled her towards the hospital, "Alright, breathe," David said.

The others followed after them, "I can't... I can't," Faye muttered before she yelled in pain.

"You can," David said.

In the storm cellar of the farmhouse, Zelena walked in and watched as Mr Gold continued to spin. She saw the plate of golden straw on the floor and she smiled.

At the hospital, David wheeled Faye into the hospital as she yelled in pain gripping Elsie's hand, the baby was almost here, "Aleena," Faye said.

"I'm here, mom. I'm here, I'm not going anywhere," Elsie said.

Back in the storm cellar, Zelena entered Mr Gold's cage, "There. That'll do," He stopped his spinning and she picked up the plate of golden straw, "You said yourself, spinning clears your mind," Zelena said and she magically transformed the gold threads into a solid gold brain.

 That'll do," He stopped his spinning and she picked up the plate of golden straw, "You said yourself, spinning clears your mind," Zelena said and she magically transformed the gold threads into a solid gold brain

She opened a casket, that contained David's sword hilt and Regina's heart, she carefully placed the golden brain inside, "There's just one more ingredient to collect," Zelena said.

Back at Storybrooke General Hospital, David and Elsie helped Faye to stand up to be put on a hospital bed but she doubled over in pain as she screamed, "Easy, easy, David, careful," Elsie said as they carefully helped her onto the bed.

"I'm being careful," David said.

Outside the hospital room, "I do not miss that," Elaine said as Kerr paced back and forth.

"Tell me about it... Just thinking about you squeezing my hand makes it hurt again," Emma said.

"Sorry I wasn't there," Katy said.

"It's okay. Sorry, we weren't there for Daniella's and Noah's birth," Elaine said.

"Your next one, I will be," Katy said.

"Who said I'm having another baby?" Katy's eyes widened, "Katy?" Elaine asked.

"Nothing," Katy said as she shook her head.