2 - The Hearts of the Truest and Fairest Believers

Enchanted Forest...

Inside the palace, Aurora was asleep on the bed with Prince Phillip standing beside her, watching over her as Neal and Mulan were watching from a distance, "Feeling better?" Mulan asked.

"Yeah," Neal answered.

"How did you get here?" Mulan asked.

"I fell through a portal. I thought... I thought I was gonna die, and... And I thought about this place. I thought about growing up here. That's how portals work. They take you to wherever you think of," Neal said.

"Well, what's it like? The other world," Mulan said.

"Uh, well, for starters, they think this place is just a fairytale. Like... Like a legend. Like we're all just characters in a story," Neal said.

"I'm in a story?" Mulan asked.

"Yeah, they made a movie about you. It was actually pretty good," Neal said.

"What's a movie?" Mulan asked in confusion

"Uh..." Neal said.

Aurora woke up and Prince Phillip helped her to the ground, "It's worst than I feared," Mulan and Neal approached her, "I couldn't make contact. I wish I could be more help. I...I fear no one can," Aurora said.

"My father can. He always had a plan. Uh, he would've left something behind if he or my sisters ever found themselves back here. Something that can be used to contact Elaine, to get to her. I know it. I just need to get to his castle," Neal said.

"Who's your father and sisters?" Prince Phillip asked.

"Rumpelstiltskin, Priscilla and Katy, but my sister I think you know her as Princess Katelyn," Neal said.

Neverland...

In the forest, Faye was leaning against a tree and she waved her hand changing her outfit and she disappeared in grey smoke, Felix ran over to the clearing as she disappeared, "Dammit," Felix said and he turned and joined the other Lost Boys with searching for Henry, Julia and the boy.

Elsewhere on the island, Mr Gold came across Greg and Tamara. Tamara was crawling across the ground, struggling to breathe, with an arrow in her back, "So, where are they? Henry and Julia," Tamara gasped for air as she looked at him, "There, there. I can help you speak," Mr Gold said and he waved his hand, making the arrow disappear.

Tamara breathed heavily, "Thank you," She said.

"Where's Henry and Julia? They killed him them?" Mr Gold asked.

"I don't think so. I told them to run and they did," Tamara said.

"Where?" Mr Gold asked.

"The jungle. Pan wants them. He's behind all of this. Look, Mr Gold, I didn't know who I was working for. I'm sorry about Neal. I'm so sorry," Tamara said.