21 - The New Neverland

Storybrooke

At the harbour, Callie, Belle, Adam, Casey, Austin and Cameron were walking with Ariel, "So if the name Rumpel gave you was correct, he works here," Callie said as she pointed ahead.

They stopped near the harbour where they saw a fisherman busily working, he didn't notice them standing nearby, Ariel smiled as she recognised him, "Is that him? Is that Eric?" Belle asked.

"Yes," She watched as Eric cleaved into a fish, severing its head and Ariel looked downcast while Callie and Belle looked amused, "Wow. He must really hate me," Ariel said.

"Go on, got to him," Ariel sighed as she smiled nervously, "Go on," Callie said as she physically pushed her towards him and Adam chuckled placing his arm over Callie's shoulders and she rested her head on his shoulder.

They watched at Ariel watched towards him and Eric finally looking up, he looked shocked as he saw her, "Ariel?" Eric said.

Ariel smiled, "Eric," Ariel said, Eric took off his work suit and walked up to her and they kissed passionately.

The Winter Siblings and Belle looked pleased and they all heard a strange notice in the air, they all looked up to see a flying ship poke out of the clouds.

"What's that?" Ariel asked and Eric turned around.

They watched as the ship rapidly plunged down, it breaches past the barriers surrounding the town, "They're back," Adam said

"Rumpel," Callie said and she ran down the harbour with her siblings chasing after her.

At the town harbour, the ship's walkway is pulled down to allow the passengers to descend down to the dock, the cheering voices from the townspeople are heard.

Pan, in Henry's body, stepped onto the walkway first, pausing as he took in everything, and then proceeds to get off the ship as Julia and Daniella followed after him. Behind them, the others followed in suit. 

The town welcomed their return. Granny gave Pan and Julia a hug. Leroy does the same as Granny takes the Swan trio into her arms.

"Yes! They're back! Emma! Elaine! Katy! Oh! Snow! All right!" Leroy said then he laughed and patted Granny on the back.