29 - The Tower

Flashback: The Enchanted Forest - One Year Ago...

Prince Charming was walking through the halls of the castle and realised something was off. He looked around in confusion and heard two babies crying from a room. He walked inside the room and saw the twins nursery, intact and how he and Snow White planned it to be.

"This is impossible... This shouldn't be here... This is all wrong," Prince Charming said.

"You're right," He heard two voices and he turned to see the Swan twins in matching ball-gowns and their hairs were in updos in matching styles.

"Two full-grown princesses still living in their nursery?" Elaine said.

"We don't even have proper vanities," Emma said.

"Girls, what are you two doing here?" Prince Charming asked.

"We were looking for a place to practice. We're a little nervous about tonight," Emma said.

"Tonight? What's tonight?" Prince Charming asked them.

"The ball... You know we've never been to one before. We don't even know how to dance... Teach us?" Elaine said.

Emma took his hands and she and Prince Charming began dancing around the room as Elaine watched them from the side.

"You're a natural, just like your mother," Prince Charming said as they spun around gently.

Emma chuckled, "And you are the best teacher a daughter could hope for," Emma said.

Prince Charming twirled her out and took Elaine's hand, twirling her in then the two of them began dancing, "Oh, this is everything I ever hoped for you both," Prince Charming said, as he lifted her up and turned.