Chapter 59

I could already feel a petite body laying next to me before I opened my eyes and so I lay my head down next to hers, sighing with relief.

"God, I'm sorry," I whispered, relieved that our argument was over.

"Sorry for what?"

My eyes snapped open. Blonde hair was covering my chest and my eyes widened hysterically, my breaths suddenly coming fast.

"Oh my god," I breathed, pushing myself up and away from her. Amanda. Our pizza delivery girl. Not Carly.

"Ooh, are we doing that?" She laughed, sitting up excitedly. Jesus.

"No," I shook my head, my curls shaking everywhere. She threw her arms around my neck and brought her lips to mine, though I managed to pull back before she kissed me.

"No," I repeated, attempting to stand up before realising I had no clothes on.

Shit.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! I couldn't breathe - literally - my voice was gone and I had the feeling I was experiencing a panic attack. I hurriedly grabbed my boxers lying at the side of the bed and quickly shoved them on, swinging my legs off the side. My head was pounding painfully, and so I pressed my fingers to my temples, closing my eyes and wanting the scene before me to just disappear.

"Jeesh Harry, you look so tense!"

I jumped up when I felt her fingers touch my shoulders, shivering at the touch. It didn't cause sparks to run through my body. There was nothing there, and it made me want to scream out in anger at what I had done. I hadn't, had I? It was pretty obvious, though I still spun around, staring at Amanda in shock.

"Wh-" I stuttered. "-What happened?"

"You don't remember?" She laughed, sitting up. I diverted my gaze to the window. I heard her voice continue.

"We got drunk, and had a lot of fun. Guessing it didn't work out between that Carly and you, then? I'm not surprised. You were never her type. She's too...innocent," she finished, wrapping her arms around me. I flinched at the sight of her and cursed under my breath.

"Jesus Christ, can you just put some clothes on please?"

"Please? You weren't so polite last night," she giggled. Oh god.

'Ask her to leave.'

"Look, I can barely remember last night and I'm sorry, but it was a mistake," I said, looking down at her. "I am sorry. I'd just appreciate it if you left."

She laughed, clearly not taking me seriously. I looked down at her, feeling guilt show on my face slightly. Her face radically changed - a contrast to her previous expression.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me. You're still with her, aren't you!?" She gasped. My silence was enough to answer her question. She shook her head in disbelief.

"Christ, Harry. I'm all for having sex but not when you still have a bloody girlfriend! I'm not that low! And now I'm going to be known as the bitch who broke up Harry Styles and Carly Gilbert! Shit!" She cried, grabbing her clothes from the floor and changing into them faster than the speed of light. I remained silent, guilt eating me from the inside out. Had I really done this? What was wrong with me? Who was I!? She took hold of her bag and rushed past me, though I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Don't tell anyone," I breathed. Her face softened slightly before she regained her posture.

"I would never, Harry. But you have to," she sighed, brushing past me and leaving me alone with my thoughts.

'You have to tell her.'

'I know,' I thought, following Amanda in her steps down the stairs. The door shut behind her and without her presence I suddenly felt alone in this and the only one at fault. I was the only one at fault after all - she had thought that Carly and I had broken up - whilst I was a drunken mess who hasn't thought about the girl I loved at all. I was a cheat. My mind drifted back to the events that had occurred after the airport and I sat down on the bottom step, burying my head in my hands. Then I cried. I cried at who I had once again become, and how easily I had allowed him to take over. I could hear footsteps coming so quickly rubbed my eyes before pushing my hair across my face, shielding my shameful sins.

"Was that Carly?" Louis laughed above me. Louis. I wouldn't look at him. I couldn't look at him. I didn't say a word, causing him to continue.

"Jesus, how loud were you two last night!?" He cried. "I know you missed her but come on mate, that was-"

He broke off at the sound of my muffled cry.

"Har," he began. "Wh-what's wrong?"

I looked up at him through my bloodshot eyes. His eyebrows narrowed in confusion and I took a deep breath, figuring that I had to tell him. I had to tell Carly more but he was my best friend and his advice was all that I needed right now.

"Harry?"

I blinked, shaking my head and breaking eye contact.

"Lou, I've done something terrible."

***

Quick update for once haha! I know this is so short, it's practically a paragraph but I couldn't write it any further! I had to stop it here but I'm already writing the next part so it should be up as soon as! Comments? Drop a quick vote please! Would really appreciate it :D

 Much love, faye .xo