Chapter 32

90 minutes. 90 minutes until the biggest night of my life. 90 minutes until people would find out who I was. 90 minutes until my life changed. I sighed heavily as I signed into twitter, no doubt for the last time before everything went crazy. Scrolling through my timeline, I smiled to myself as my eyes lingered on that number. 999 followers. I tended to lose a few and then gain a few, but never once had I touched the 1000 marker. That would change now. I didn't know whether that was a good thing or a bad thing. Clicking onto the compose button, I typed out a tweet and bit my lip slightly, debating whether or not to send it. 'YOLO', ran its way through my head and I quickly clicked the button before changing my mind. The tweet appeared and my eyes scanned over it quickly:

- I love you all and I'll always be a fan just like you. Remember that ,xx

I slammed the lid and ran up the stairs, closing the door behind me as I entered my room. Pacing around, I took deep breaths. It almost seemed like the other night wasn't real, that I had dreamed it all, but tonight was big. Really big. Not only was it mine and Harry's first date, but it was public. I had always been shy mingling with new people. Tonight I felt like I was going to be mingling with the whole one direction family. They would either like me, or not like me. Simple as that.

Opening my wardrobe, I took out the outfit I had bought from zara today. It was a simple white, bodycon styled dress, though lace on the back. I honestly wasn't vain but Id bought it purely for the reason that it made my hips look awesome. Changing out of my casual clothes, I slipped it on and messed with it slightly until it sat perfectly. It really was an amazing buy. Before I knew it time passed extremely quickly, and I found myself rushing around, wanting to be ready for when Harry arrived. I straightened my hair, smiling at the length it now was. It no longer stopped shortly after my shoulders, but flowed down to the start of my torso. I had applied foundation, eye shadow, liner, mascara and clear lipgloss which matched the dress really well. Overall I was pleased. Selecting a clutch bag, I threw in my phone, purse and lipgloss. I then draped my waisted fur shawl over me; it was December after all. I knew I was going to freeze but something told me I had to look as nice as I could make myself. Stepping into my steep black heels, I sucked in a sharp breath at the sound of a light knock on the door. This was it. I stood still for a moment, then questioned what I was even doing. It was Harry for Christ's sake! I shouldn't feel nervous, should I? I slowly walked over, pulling tightly at the shawl around me. I grabbed the handle and opened the door. My eyes met Harrys and I smiled brightly, all nerves drifting away at the sight of him. He was dressed in dark jeans, a White shirt with a red bow tie and a navy blazer. He looked gorgeous. I couldn't believe that he loved me. Me. Just an average girl. He glanced over me and his eyes widened slightly. Looking back up, he smiled a cheeky grin and shook his head.

"Carly...you...look so beautiful," he whispered, reaching out for my hand. I felt a huge blush form in my cheeks as his fingers linked through mine, feeling so perfectly shaped that it felt like our hands were just meant to fit together. I stepped out onto the porch, closing the door behind me. My eyes wouldn't pull away from his. Literally. I felt as though they had been glued together. All of a sudden I realised that it was just Harry there, no one else. I felt so relieved. Finding my voice, I stuttered slightly.

"I...what...no ones here," I sighed with relief. He laughed quietly, keeping hold of my hand whilst I locked the door.

"They'll be at the restaurant," he smiled sympathy, leading me over to a car. A new car. I widened my eyes slightly, looking back to Harry.

"Oh yeah...I bought a car," he grinned.

"Wow," I laughed. "It's nice!"

"Thank you," he politely replied, unlocking the door and opening it for me. I smiled sheepishly and climbed in, feeling my body sink into the cosy seat. That was nice. It was a lot warmer in here than out there. Looking up, I found Harry sliding in and turning to face me.